Because I Love You

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (GOJO SATORU X READER)
Written by shirabubblebutt

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (GOJO SATORU X READER)Written by shirabubblebutt

"I am only giving you scars but someday, you will understand my heart

"I am only giving you scars but someday, you will understand my heart."

"Bullshit. How can I understand you, when you don't even want me to understand?"

The (L/N) clan never had a girl in a hundred years. The Gojo clan and (L/N) clan's ancestors once made a deal or pact wherein if (L/N) clan ever had a girl, she will be the fiancée or wife of the next heir or the head of the Gojo clan to strengthen their blood since the (L/N)'s were the holder of an ice ability which is very strong.

Once Gojo Satoru was born in this world, the same year - a girl was also born from (L/N) clan ever since hundred years ago. It cause chaos and excitement, and since they were born, they were also set to get married.

(Y/N), a girl born from (L/N) clan, was a beautiful, free and brazen woman who does not want to get tied and only be free without her clan pressuring and restricting her.

Gojo Satoru is a man with a complex personality, and hates being pressured by his clan.

"I am free. Not even you, Gojo Satoru, would chain me down. Not even my clan." - (Y/N)

SHIRABUBBLEBUTT | 2021