Chp. 3: the fun begins?

Time for action >:)
________________________________

The first few months of school went well.

Tubbo, who already knew how to use his power pretty well, was learning about the origin of his power and how it came to be by his history teacher Mrs. Aphmau who had also been hired since she herself had been a part of history.
( more of her later in a backstory chapter.)

Technoblade was learning how to use his power more effectively by his teacher Grain who once mentioned that he himself had built his classroom when he was younger with his friend. He didn't say anymore of his story after but Techno didn't mind since he was his favorite teacher.

Wilbur on the other hand had learned that being a healer was a blessing and a curse. But he soon found out that he could talk to other sides of him that came along with being healer. So he demoted his P.E ( or training class) to talk with the other parts of him self and how to control them.

And Tommy was learning how to use his power, but he felt like they were going soft on him ever since the incident that happened on the first week of school.

________________________________

Tommy was on the way to P.E when he realized that he had 10 minutes to spare. He saw Tubbo and ran towards him. He had asked Tubbo if he could help him train before P.E.
Tubbo said yes as long as they didn't tire themselves to much before P.E.

They had run to a small clearing near the large forest that surrounded the school, tho they didn't run to far away so they could be on time for P.E. Tommy stood there with his arms out in front of him in fists. Tommy had his eyes glued shut and focused hard on making sure that he didn't harm himself.

As electricity grew bigger and bigger in Tommy, Tubbo felt as if he was doing nothing to help Tommy train so he decided to a bit more difficult. He blow a stong gust of wind at Tommy as more electricity grew in Tommy's fist. Large bolts of light came out of Tommy's hand and grew closer to Tubbo. They were far but way but Tubbo began to worry for his safety.

" Ugh this is useless."

Tommy said as he layed one hand on his eye, and in the air facing a tree.
A large lightning bolt came from Tommy's hand and almost lit the tree fire. That's when Tubbo realized that since Tommy was only focusing on the electricity going to his hand and didn't divide evenly between his body, That his lightning would be more dangerous and could lead to permanent damages.

" WAIT TOMMY DON'T----"

Tubbo yelled as he ran towards Tommy, but he was cut of by a large bolt of lightning shooting straight at Tommy's eye. Soon after Tommy Let out a loud, painful scream that was heard from people inside and outside the school.

Some students and teachers ran out towards the scream. The first being
Mrs. Shadowlady, the nurse of the school. She didn't have healing power, heck none of the other faculty members even knew what her powers were. All they knew was that with her, the students were safe.

" MS. LADY OVER HERE HELP!!!"

Tubbo yelled as he saw her running.
She had sat in front of Tommy who had one hand nearly touching his eye while the other hand was gripping the grass below. He had been crying but his other eye seemed dry since no tears fell from it.

Mrs. Shadowlady asked if Tommy could remove his hand from his eye but as he didn't her face grow pale with fear and worry.
She had never seen an eye crack before since eye weren't supposed to crack. The others had seen her pale Expression and realized that Tommy was either dead at sunrise, or that he was unfixable.

Tubbo didn't see her Expression since he was behind her. The nurse had saw a student named Ranboo and asked if he could teleport them to the nurse's office. He nodded and held Tommy's shoulder as they were sent to the nurse's office.

And soon after that the bell rang, indicating that it was time for P.E.

As they went to P.E, the nurse told Tommy something that she wish she didn't have to say.

" I'm sorry but your eye is unfixable for now."
Tommy looked up from the mirror with a terrified expression.

" I will have to look more into your injury and learn the reason's for it. But for now try not to endanger yourself anymore ok?"

Tommy nodded as was sent to his room to rest as the nurse went to inform the coach
Mr. Minecraft of Tommy's absence.
( cut to Tubbo--)

As some people went to their other classes, Tubbo and a few other people went P.E and saw the nurse talking with their Teacher.

As the nurse told the coach why Tommy wasn't here, Mr. Minecraft grew worried. He treated his students as if they were his children and they didn't mind since he seemed like a good person and felt more like a fun dad than a teacher. He also was fine with them using his real name Philza which lead to the nickname Dadza that Wilbur had given him. And when Philza wasn't able to come, his substitute was his very own wife who was given the nickname Mumza.

Philza decided to tell the kids that Tommy couldn't Make it and began their training making illusions of dummy's for the students whose powers could be used for defense, and fighter's for the students who could use their powers for combat.

But it didn't matter since they all be using what they learned in the tournament.
________________________________

'And speaking of which. The tournament starts in two months.
Today is the first of October so on the first of December we will have Mr. Grain who has been here since the building of this school to build the arena for the tournament so be ready. Make sure to study hard and train.
See in two months and good luck.'

And with that the principle left. Leaving behind the students to enjoy their weekend. Some were scared, others confused, and most were excited. Maybe too excited for the battle.

________________________________
Ayyyyyyyy first page with 1155 words
Hope you liked it since this is my favorite chapter so far.

Also if you would like to suggest mcyter from:

Dream smp, smplive, idots smp, maybe smpearth?, and any OG MINECRAFTER.
Including their power that would be ok and I would love to see who you suggest.

Also I have another book in mind that I will explain later.
( it's not mcyt)
Anyways hope you enjoyed
Also if your waiting for me to update check out my reading list called' my fav.'

- @ProperToast