Flirting (Caroline Forbes)

You were determined to kiss Caroline under the mistletoe this year. She'd managed to dodge you every year just to have the satisfaction of seeing your disappointed face at the end of the night so she could just kiss you later.

But this year was the year. Oh, yes, you could feel it.

Maybe the reason was because you decided to just cover the ceiling in mistletoe and wait.

Everyone arrived and when Caroline finally did, you smirked. Everyone quickly saw the mistletoe hanging on the ceiling so you ended up giving a few cheek kisses.

They peered in from the living room to see what would happen. She walked into the house with a smile and a few bags on her arms full of gifts.

She dumped them next to the door and smiled, "Merry Christmas, babe!"

You smiled wickedly and said, "Merry Christmas."

She narrowed her eyes, "What did you do?"

You glanced at the ceiling and said, "Look what you're under~"

"A ceiling?" She asked, shrugging.

"And~?"

She looked up to see the ceiling covered in the mistletoe you expertly hung. You gave her a wicked look and the others just kept looking in from the other room.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, putting her hands on your cheeks and kissing you. "You don't need a weed to get me to kiss you, dummy," she said, lifting a brow.

She picked up the gifts to go to the room with the Christmas tree, subtly greeting the others. You blushed as you smiled, "Heheh."

The door opened again and you turned around to see the next person. Damon looked at you expectantly, a raised brow and a smirk set on his face.

You rolled your eyes and stood on your toes, kissing his cheek and then walking away, wiping your mouth so you could go makeout with your girlfriend instead.

~

You sat on the couch, scrolling through your phone as you wondered what to do. You were so bored.

Caroline came over, plopping down next to you as she took a seat. You didn't pay too much attention to her.

Then she turned to you, she hummed, her voice low. A sexy smile spread across her face and you couldn't help but blush at that.

"Caroline...what are you-"

She put a finger on your lips, shushing you gently. She moved the finger under your chin and leaned into your ear.

She softly told you in that lovely voice of hers, "...I think we should have Chinese for dinner."

She sat back in her seat, picking up the remote. You blinked as you tried to process that.

"Oh, for the love of-!" You picked up one of the pillows on the couch and repeatedly smacked her with it. "You're - unbearably - sexy!"

She laughed as she shielded her face from the pillow. She grabbed a pillow and started hitting you back with it.

~

Bonnie was over for a movie night and you were sitting next to Caroline, who was hogging the popcorn.

In the middle of the movie, you turned to Caroline and smirked. "Hey, Care," you said, trying to get her attention.

"What?" She asked, not looking at you.

"You've got a pretty face there," you told her.

She glanced at you, confused, and said, "Um...thanks?"

"And some pretty nice lips," you said, smirking a little more. She turned to look at you finally, Bonnie glanced over, suspicious of you.

"Thank you?" Caroline asked.

You quirked a brow and smirked, telling her, "It would look so amazing sucking this-"

"Popsicle! You want a popsicle, Caroline?!" Bonnie screamed, startling Caroline as the popcorn went flying everywhere.

She turned and asked, "Wait...what's going on?"

You told her boldly, "I wanna sit on your face!"

Bonnie face palmed and stood, leaving the room, "I'm not even going to do this."

Caroline blushed quickly, covering her face as she looked away, giggling slightly. You kissed her after moving her hands out of the way.

She giggled a little more and you muttered, "I won."