Mine* (Klaus Mikaelson)

Your back slammed into the wall as Klaus' strong hands grasped your hips. His lips smacked against yours. You sighed against him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and weaving your fingers into his hair.

He took your lip between his teeth and bit down, kissing you again. Hungry lips moved to devour one another, tongues clashed and fought as the tension in the air turned to heavy heat. Your breath was loud, gasps and sighs escaping you at his touch.

His kiss was heaven, and your head spun as you tasted him. His hands moved to your sides, gripping you to bring you closer to him, even if your bodies were already pressed together so closely. You hummed when his lips pressed to your throat. His teeth darted out to nibble at your skin, red marks arising as he leaned your head back to continue his conquests.

"Klaus," you mumbled, your eyes fluttering shut and your mouth parting.

"You taste absolutely delicious, little pup," he smirked, his teeth clasping around your shoulder in a rather large almost-bite.

You moaned when his large hand came up to cup your breast and grasped, sending beautiful sensations straight to your core as another muffled moan slipped from your throat where he bit and sucked and lapped at your skin.

You were already high off his pleasure. Your body felt so alive.

"Fuck," you gasped as his teeth brushed that special spot on your neck. You were like putty in his hands as he pressed into you harder, just to keep you from slipping down against the wall as you melted against him. He held you tighter, his grip bruising, and bared as if he was going to take a bite out of you.

You gasped when he took hold of your shirt and ripped it from your body with a foul tear. When you went to moan his name again, he silenced you with his lips, biting down on yours again but fore finding your neck and your shoulder and down to the skin of your breasts peeking out of your bra.

His hunger for you was endless as he continued to suck and bite, pulling blood underneath the surface of your skin and creating mark after mark in his quest to claim you.

And he didn't stop there. His mouth traveled further until he was breaching your jeans, working at them as he lavished teeth and tongue at your belly.

Just looking down at him now, you could see how many marks were beginning to form all over you. He was marking his territory, staking his claim like a painter to a finished work of art.

He pulled your jeans down your legs, but he skips straight to your thighs with the intention of marking you up there as well. It takes everything you have to stay standing, to avoid melting in his hold as his hands keep you still by your hips and his lips lavish your skin.

He continued the graze of his teeth until your panties were being slipped down your legs. You were bare, the bottom half of your body entirely naked for him to gaze upon and admire. You held onto his shoulders as he grasped your waist, licking your lips while you took his shirt in your hands and pulled it off of him to expose the expanse of his chest. He was strong and lean, and it showed.

You felt his fingers first, his middle finger brushing through your folds all of the sudden to collect your wetness on his digits with a groan. "I haven't even touched you, and you're dripping," Klaus smiled. "Is this all for me, little pup?"

You let out a breathy moan as you nodded. "Yeah. All for you." He smirked proudly at you, his grin crooked and his eyes dark with lust. His middle finger buried itself inside of you, sinking in all the way as he curled it against that spongy spot within you. A moan slipped past your lips, too loud and too exposing as your hips moved with the curl of his finger.