Couch

Y/n POV I woke up and threw on a checkered t-shirt and some jeans and sat on the couch. Karl was out for a mr Beast vid. You felt kinda lonely and bored. You had never been completely by yourself in's long long time. So you texted Ranboo.
                              🖤Ranboo❤️
You: hey bro can you come and pick me up to come you your place?
🖤Ranboo❤️:Umm sure I'll come right now. If that's ok.
You: that's perfect

About 20 ministers later Ranboo pulled up in your driveway. You got in his car and y'all rode to his house. "So why did you want to come over?"he asked you. "Oh I just wanted to see you again." You said with a smile. Ranboo blushed a little. Which made you blush a little. How could someone like Ranboo blush at something you said. "Well I'm glad to see you too." Ranboo smiled. He was definitely go more confident around you the more y'all talked. You were comfortable with him, like I was easy you didn't have to try to be happy and was very much yourself around him. You sat on the clutch and watched a movie. Not like a date though..Yeah nothing like a date just two people watching a movie. Buzz! Your phone vibrated. You answered it was Punz. "Hey y/n I have some bad news." Punz said sadly. "Sammy your cat died, he passed away in his sleep." Punz said. You gasped.

Ranboo POV
Y/n gasped, so my attention went from the movie to her. Her eyes were blood shot and glassy. She was about to cry. "Ok bye." She said in a shaky sad voice into the phone. Before bursting into tears. I mentally panicked but I had to do something. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled close to me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked while rubbing her shoulder. "My childhood pet died today." She cried. I felt horrible I pulled her into a hug, she layed her head on my chest and cried. "It's ok they are in a better place now." I said trying to comfort her. She lifted her head off my chest snd stared into my eyes. My heart started to beat a little faster. "Your so sweet, I can't believe your in my life." Y/n said sobbing. I blushed hard. "And I can't believe your I mine, we are lucky to have each other as friends." I said. Pulling her into a deeper hug. An embrace if you will. Her sob s slowed and I let go of her and we continued to watch tv. I drifted off to sleep slowly.
~~Flash forward~~ an hour and a half
I woke up with y/n in my arms and her hands in my hair. We were cuddled up together. I was extremely shocked. We self consciously cuddled each other. Friends cuddle but not by accident usually. Oh my his my thoughts are racing, so was my heart. I honestly didn't want to let go, us cuddled up together made me surprisingly happy. I smiled looking at her. Her hands still in my hair self consciously playing with it. A blush creeped on my cheeks. Thus was perfect I. Ever wanted to leave but at the same time I really needed an escape rout. She was still asleep so I was left alone with my thoughts.

A/n
Shirt chapter I'm sorry but it is 3 am and I have a manhunt to watch and I'm super tired so goodnight or good morning maybe even good afternoon whenever you see this I hope you enjoyed it.