Is she ok? Is He ok?

⚠️TW Depression and anxiety trauma
Karl POV
Honking Ranboo's stream! They really decided to say du du du dooo with everything didn't they. Right in front of a very toxic community. And believe me I should know... Anyways Twitter is full of trolls! Half Face reveal U/n and Ranboo. Kiss scandal. Worst couple on the internet. The last one ticked me off. They are perfect... Perfect... God I need to stop thinking like that. They are perfect for each other you know! Both the same age, happy, not depressed... Normal? Yeah... They truly were perfect for each other. This thought stung me like a wasp. I fell for someone off limits and I can't tell anyone. I can't tell anyone anything. They'd just tell me I'm "ok" or that I'll "get over it" or some form of "your not sad." Because I'm fine. Perfectly fine.

Ranboo POV
"Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus prime like Scuff McGruff took a bite out of crime." I lightly sang to myself walking around the thrift shop y/n requested we go to. "Shaq came back covered in a tire track." Y/n sang turning around looking at me. "But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back." I sang back quietly. She was much louder than I was. I am very insecure about my singing voice, but I'd rather just not talk about it with people. "Batman was injured and trying to get steady when Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete!" Y/n sang. She had a pretty good voice not as good as Wilbur's or Jack's but good. "Suddenly something grabbed his leg and he tripped." I sang still quiet. "Indiana Jones took him out with his whip!" Y/n sang. After that I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me confused. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. She was happy it seemed but she also seemed uncomfortable. "Please don't hold me to were I can't move unless I know your gonna do it." Y/n said with a shaky voice. "Pumpkin are you ok?" I asked the obvious. She wasn't ok. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." She said advising eye contact with me. I let go of her, she seemed to calm down a bit but at the same time she seemed on edge. "Y/n." I said. "Boo?" She replied. "Can we go home and you explain?" I asked. "As in Karl's house or your house?" Y/n asked. She was anxious. It was obvious, so I came up with the best answer I could think of. "Karl's place." I replied. She nodded. I knew he calmed her down. They were basically family, even if he has been distant with us for a little while. But he's fine right? Yeah, no yeah it's Karl. He's always happy with a smile. No way he isn't fine. Me and y/n rode to Karl's home listening to her music. Which consisted of Caged Elephant, Arctic monkeys, ajr, Alec Benjamin, and Cavetown. I requested Lemon demon from time to time. The 8th wonder  came on and I got excited.

Y/n
You watched Ranboo get all happy over a Lemon demon song, it was adorable. He had the most lovable smile and laugh. Though it wasn't one you'd hear on stream. His laugh then was more of happy giggles. He sang along to it which made you smile. He had an amazing voice that you could of sat there and listened to all day. But y'all pulled up to Karl's house shortly afterwards. Now you just wondered how you'd explain what you needed to with out crying or having to rush to Karl. Karl could protect you from your problems the question was could Ranboo?

A/n
Sorry for the long wait. I'm not in a good place. Thus was written so poorly and feel bad having this wait lead to this. It'll get better I promise. I'm just tired and have -55% motivation to do anything. But I still love you guys/girls/theys/xens/its/ any other pronoun.❤️ my new book Life in Oblivion book 1 Noctiphany is still up. And only gas 7 reads!
(As of June 1) Hsppy birthday Technoblade btw. Also sorry for making your average depressed Karl just I wanted a character to feel how I feel right now and Karl made the most sense you know? I love feed back so if you have it hand it over. Also yes I'm aware Ranboo is from Cali, but for the sake of the book no no he isn't. 😁👍 bye❤️