Explaining

Y/n POV
You walked to where the group of boys stood hoping to find Karl there. "Hey y/n! Where have you been?" Jimmy ask you as you walk up. "With Alex anyways where is Karl?" You ask trying to get to the point. "Umm I don't know to be honest." Jimmy replied. Chandler walked up behind you and said, "He went home. He was kinda mad lord knows why." You look at the ground and fiddle your fingers. You felt guilty for lying. He literally was your best friend and you didn't tell him the truth. Does he think you don't trust him? Does he trust you now? Your brain was full of questions you weren't sure you wanted the answer too. "Oh. Well I guess I don't have a ride now." You said quietly. "Just get an Uber, you'll be fine!" George said. "Ok but I'm not going to be happy with it." You joked. "I think I can live with that." George replied you both laughed and then parted. You didn't want to get an Uber, so you did the next best thing. "Hey Ranboo, Can you pick me up possibly?" You ask through the phone. "Uhh..y yeah.. s sure can!" He stuttered. "Thanks!" You exclaimed.
"No problem, you still at mr.Beast's place right?" He asked. "Yeah." You replied. "On my way, talk in about 10 minutes I guess." He said. You paced for a little while until you saw his car pull up. "Hey Ranboo thanks for picking me up!" You said getting in the car. "Your welcome but uh where am I taking you?" He asked. "Karl's place." You answered. "Got it. He said. Y'all chatted and joked the whole ride. You really liked being around him something about him just made you smile. You pulled up to Karl's house, "Hey can you come in with me?" You asked. "Uhhh... Sure." Ranboo replied. You hoped out the car and grabbed Ranboo's hand and practically yanked him out the car. You pulled him all the way to the door before you let go, you turned to look at his face and y'all were both smiling and a little red. "Hey, I just wanted Karl to know who I was hanging out with that's why I asked you to come with me." You explained. "Makes sense." He replied. You opened the door and called for Karl. "In the kitchen!" You heard him yell. You ran to the kitchen and instantly saw him. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier to be honest I did meet someone." You told him. "You weren't supposed to talk to strangers Punz's rules." Karl said and made a joking mad face. "Well you actually know him." You replied. Then pulled Ranboo into the room. "Ok I don't recognize this dude." Karl said looking him up and down. "Hey Karl." Ranboo waved. Karl's eyes widened and then he said, "wait..Ranboo!?" You and Ranboo nodded in  unison. "Cool! Y/n I guess it's ok." Karl's mood instantly changed. "Well I have to go back to Jimmy's place for a while you can stay here y/n." Karl said hugging you before dashing out the door. Does he ever stay hone for longer than 2 hours? You opened the fridge and grabbed a yogurt and sat at the bar. "Hey want to watch some tv?" You asked. "Sure." Ranboo answered. You both sat on the couch he had remote in hand and you had yogurt. "Want some?" You asked Ranboo . "No it's yours I don't need any." He answered you splashed a little in his face anyway. "Hey!" He yelled. "Hey is for horses!" You yelled back. You both laughed before picking a movie to watch. You sat your yogurt down and scooted closer to Ranboo. He wrapped an arm around you. Platonic or more then that? Your brain swirled with that question. You couldn't help but think Quackity was right; you did have a crush on Ranboo and it was getting bigger by every encounter you had with him.

A/n
Idk if Punz is ok with being called Luke do I'm sticking with Punz. Sorry this is a short-ish chapter for such a long wait I've been extra stressed and busy. But anyways I love you guys stick around even though my update schedule is shaping up to be like Techno's.