Part 25 - The First Victim

"Lefty?" Baby said, which made Lefty look at her.

"How did you know about us being the Afton's?"

Lefty begun to share her story, "I'm dead too, my soul possesses something inside me. The night I was killed, before I died, something lied down next to me, I felt it. When I woke up, I wasn't inside my human body, but a Puppet's. I knew my father was struggling, he came into the pizzeria everyday, depressed. He realised that it wasn't a disappearance, but a murder and that is what made him hit rock bottom. I could tell he was considering suicide, to be with me, but I knew that it wouldn't be possible because I am technically still alive. He didn't do it, I think he knew who killed me, William Afton, the one who lost 3 of his children and his wife. Elizabeth and Chris Afton and Michael and Clara Schmidt. He wanted to make sure that you were out of the picture completely. The children's souls forced you into that suit, there were five... Gabriel, Susie, Jeremy, Fritz, Cassidy. They are the ones that avenged themselves by killing you, I persuaded them to, because I was the one that gave them life after being stuffed into an animatronics suit... Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Golden Freddy.

I became Lefty for a reason which I don't know myself, but I know that my father will not let my death be forgotten so easily. You are my murderer, William... Purple Guy, and I know that your family's deaths is your fault. You wanted it to happen but for what reason?"

Everyone listened contentedly whilst Scraptrap fell to the ground. He couldn't say anything, he didn't realise his first murder victim was Lefty this whole time. They all looked at him, and Molten asked, "Father, is it true that you are responsible for our deaths too?"

"Yes, my son... It is. I...I." Scraptrap was having trouble getting his words out. 

Baby came up to him and held her hand out to him, which he stared at and looked back up at her questioningly.

"We're all family, you must have a good reason. Please tell us father." She smiled weakly at him.

"When I died, your mother must've been worried about me, but I couldn't do anything to console her and I know what  happened, I saw the newspapers, she died in a car crash. Chris died before I could give him life again and I knew that I wanted you. Elizabeth, shortly after Chris' death, I didn't want to be separated from you, you were younger than him and had no clue about what happened to Chris. I made an animatronic that resembles you. She made balloons, you loved balloons, she made ice-cream, you loved ice-cream and so on. I wanted you to go to the animatronic but I didn't want you to go to her yet, but you did... You were still alive in her, I built her just for you, but you went near her before she was ready and she malfunctioned, grabbing you and holding you inside. She stored you in her storage tank. There was no way out for you, which is where Michael came into it. You scooped Baby, just like she told you to, which killed Elizabeth inside. Then it was your turn, you were scooped and your soul joined with Ennard. The whole reason for this is because I wanted to be reunited with the only family I had left. 

Lefty, I am sorry. Henry's daughter... Charlotte... Forgive me." Scraptrap concluded. 

Lefty just looked at him, showing no emotion and nobody could register what she was thinking. She turned away and walked into the back room, where she likes to stay. Before shutting the door, she gave them all one last look. 

"You wanted to be together again, that is understandable, and here we are father, just like you wanted us to be." The Afton children were more forgiving which surprised Scraptrap. They all hugged which he eventually returned.

"One big happy family!" Molten finished. Baby and Molten smiled at each other but Scraptrap looked at the door Lefty walked through, wondering what she will say when she comes out again.

_________________________________________