Part 17 - Meeting Security Puppet

Molten Freddy and Scrap Baby were walking around the pizzeria, looking for Scraptrap. "Where is he?" Molten thought out loud.
"I don't know, why are you asking me?"

"I was talking to myself actually."

"I hate it when you do that."

"Well sorry, it's not as if you're perfect."

"Well I-"

"What are you two bickering about?" Baby was interrupted by their father, who was standing behind them.

"A certain someone," Molten stared at Baby, "Listened to a rumor about Lefty by someone who doesn't even know her well. I'm talking about Rockstar Freddy."

"I told you, the Security Puppet told him!"

"I don't know who the Security Puppet is!"
The bickering continued between them until a deep voice loudly halted their arguments, "ENOUGH!" Baby and Molten, and the Rockstars all looked at Scraptrap, even Lefty heard his shout from her room.

"We are going to this 'Security Puppet' to see if he is real. But we are not listening to any rumors about Lefty, got it?"
"Yes," Molten and Baby replied in sync, looking down. They knew making their father angry was a bad decision.
"I can take you," Rockstar Freddy told Scraptrap.
"No, not after the comments you said to Lefty. Chica, can you take me to the Security Puppet?"

"Yes, of course, are you coming Bonnie?"
Bonnie nodded and Foxy tagged along leaving Rockstar Freddy behind.

Chica was leading Molten, Baby, Scraptrap and Foxy, with Bonnie by her side. They got to the entrance, "We're here," Chica told them as she walked towards the box and knocked at the top, a few seconds later, a black and white puppet popped up from the box. "What may I do for you Chica?" He asked, smiling at her.
"Well, it's not for me, but for these three animatronics." She moved aside so the puppet could see them.
"Ahh, I see. I'm guessing you're here about something that I told Freddy?"

"Look, I don't know who you are but-"

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Security Puppet. And you are?"
Scraptrap just stared at him, and sighed.
"My name is Scraptrap, this is Scrap Baby and this is Molten Freddy. I don't care for introductions. What gives you any right to give away secrets about someone?"

Security Puppet burst out in laughter, "Who Lefty? Haha, she was never nice to me, always trying to kill me in my slumber. Telling her secrets is the least I can do, I'm glad she's gone. Nobody really liked her anyway."
The Rockstars all widened their eyes at this. "Lefty tried to kill you?" Foxy questioned.

"She must've had a good reason, because I feel like killing you right now." Scraptrap added.

"Well, that's not surprising, given your past."
Everyone looked at Scraptrap, whilst the rabbit was raging on the inside, he managed to contain it.
"But why? Why would Lefty want to kill you?" Baby asked.

"I don't know, she never told me, ask her and find out. Any more questions?"
Nobody answered, "Good, now, leave me be, I have some pondering to do."

Everyone left into the main dining area, where they found Freddy, his arm teared off, his left ear missing, many holes in his stomach with his star on his chest and bow around his neck on the floor and a right eye missing from his eye socket. A puddle of oil was surrounding him too.
"Freddy! What happened to you?!"

"L-Lef.....ty." His voice box was also damaged as his voice was malfunctioning.

_________________________________________