10

i brushed the side of my hair and took one last glance of myself at the mirror, before heading outside of my room. my heart pounded in excitement as i will hangout with bambam today.

"why is she smiling like an idiot?" i heard jisoo unnie mumbled as i walk past her. i didn't bother arguing, nothing will ruin my mood.

i took out a pair of flats and sat down to wear it. jennie suddenly appeared out of nowhere, smiling from ear to ear, she asked, "wae? you going out with jungkook again?"

i rolled my eyes at her and ignored her question. why is she always bringing up jungkook into our conversations?

"huh? but jimin told me he's hanging out with jungkook right now." chaeng butted in.

jennie went in front of me and shook my shoulders. her eyes are wide-open and her mouth slightly apart. "then who is it, lisayah?" she asked over and over again. my other members joined in on interrogating me, and i lost my cool.

i exhaled and furrowed my eyebrows at them. "bambam." i irritatingly replied. immediately, the three of them all heaved out a sigh and proceeded in doing their businesses.

i headed outside and went to the place he told me to meet up. i pulled my hat lower as i realize that he still hasn't arrived yet. minutes passed and my feet were already hurting from standing up.

just when i was about to ring him, i felt a hand placed on the side of my head. i let out a small shriek, about to call out for help, when he suddenly spoke out.

"pokpak!" he exclaimed, as he lightly pushed my head onto his shoulders. good thing i was wearing a mask, or else he could've seen how red my face was now.

i turned my head at him and complained, "ya! why were you late?"

"hot boy stuff." he nonchalantly replied. i smacked his arm, to which he just laughed it off. he then put his arm around my shoulder as he led me inside the store. it was a boutique shop, various types of outfits can be seen.

"why are we here?" i asked, his hand still placed on me.

he bent his head down a little and whispered, "you're here to dress me up." i bit my lower lip, restraining myself from squealing.

he then let go of me and went over to the racks, choosing all the types of clothing he likes. once done, he walked over the dressing room and started trying out each outfit.

i sat there, as he showed every clothes he tried on, asking me if it looks alright. everything looks good on you, idiot. i thought to myself.

minutes after, he went over to the cashier and checked out the items he bought. i let out a smile as i stare at this man. despite his face being hidden, you would still be able to know he's good-looking. not to mention how his height adds up to his physique, for the love of God, bot of us have long legs.

"yeogi." he said, handing out a paper bag at me.  my eyes squinted upon receiving it, and quickly opened it.

"huh?" it was a yellow scarf, and its texture was really comforting.

"it's for you to wear during cold days like this. i don't like my liz getting sick."

my heart was jumping up and down, did i just hear it right? he doesn't want me to get sick?

before i could even respond, he grabbed me by the wrist and headed outside. next thing i knew, we were at a cafe and our food was being served.

"gomawo." he said to the server. he pulled down his mask as he begin to munch onto his food. i can't help but to stare at him, God really took His time creating him.

"ya pokpak, eat your food." he said. i nodded in response, and soon the topic drifted to another.

"by the way, how are you and kook?" he asked. i choked onto the food and started to cough, why must his name be brought up in every conversation? it's like his presence never leaves me.

"why'd you ask that?"

"no reason, i just heard that you went to the arcade before." he explained. i took in a big inhale and bit my lip, before i prepare to tell him how that day went.

"he was such a pain in the ass. he kept on teasing me and all, and i never wanted to punch someone that hard." i said.

he let out a chuckle as i continue to rant. "but you know what, i defeated him in a game of tekken." i proudly claimed.

although i can't see the top part of his face, i assumed lines formed on his forehead upon hearing what i've stated.

"woah, jinjja?" he surprisingly asked, to which i just smiled widely. "huh, but he's so good in tekken. we can't even manage to beat him." he continued.

i flipped my hair in response. well, guess i'm the first person to beat him after all?

just then, his phone rang. the moment he looked at it, he appeared agitated. "omo, i almost forgot. i need to leave now, pokpak." he said.

"wae?"

"i have a date. you know, yugyeom loves setting me up to some women."

my mood dropped in an instant. a date? that must have been the reason why he was all dressed up.

"i'll get going now pokpak, annyeong." he said as he stood up from his seat and walked outside. i rested my chin on my hand as i watched his retreating back.

and i thought this day would be good. i should've known better. of course he would date other girls, he's in his early 20s, he should enjoy life.

i kept my gaze down, reflecting on my thoughts. sadness slowly creeping into my body. why am i so naive when it comes to love?

once my thoughts drifted, i felt a presence in front of me. i gulp in nervousness. shit, was i recognized?

"brat." a familiar voice called out. of course, only one would call me that.

"kook?"

"hm, i think you meant knight in shining armor. come, let's get you out of here." he said.