Two Of Us ~ Songfic

(AN: Hey guys!!

So this is a lot longer fic compared to the last one, over 1.9k words, in fact. It's sadder as well, I can't stop writing about how Ben's death affected Peter, apparently.

I was planning to post a Christmas Superfamily oneshot today, but I haven't quite finished it yet, and I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd post this one.

Enjoy :)

All the love,

A xx

__________________________________________________________ 

The bell rang to signal the end of the day at Midtown, and for Peter, it literally could not have come any faster. School was taking up more and more of his time, and whilst he would love to have more time patrolling, school came first. May had drilled that into him, it had been one of her main conditions for letting him continue to patrol.

It was nearing the end of the academic year, which only meant two things: projects and finals. It was a lot for any student to balance, but for Peter, who was balancing school, extra curriculars like academic decathlon, Spidermanning and an actual internship with Tony Stark, it was even more difficult. Plus Flash seemed to be taking out his stress on Peter, often leaving him looking like a punching bag, but he couldn't bring himself to fight back.

"Dude, my mom told me to invite you to Mexican night tonight!" Ned exclaimed excitedly, spinning the combination for his locker.

"Dude, of course! Your mom's enchiladas are the best!" Peter responded enthusiastically, grabbing most of his textbooks out of his own locker. It was going to be a long night.

"Yo Penis, where do you think you're going? Home to your mommy and daddy? Oh wait, that's right. You don't have one!" Flash said mockingly, slamming Peter against the lockers.

"Leave him alone Flash," Ned tried, but Flash just smirked

"Aw is Fatso trying to sticking up for little Penis?" Flash grabbed Peter by his hoodie and pulled him up, punching him in the stomach. He dropped him and kicked him a few times, before laughing and walking off with his minions.

"Crap Peter, are you okay?' Ned asked frantically, looking over him for any major injuries.

"I'm fine Ned, super strength remember?"

"I still don't get why you don't fight back. Imagine his reaction! It'd be priceless."

"I'm not revealing my identity for a couple of punches, Ned."

"It's not a couple of punches, but fine. Shall we go? We can probably get some homework out the way and watch a movie before dinner."