PAWN

“I need your help, Ayanokouji-kun.”

Oh, its Suzune-”

Hearing Horikita's voice, Sudou was excited but his tone suddenly drop when Horikita relies on Ayanokouji.

This is what I'm waiting for, Ayanokouji-kun gonna make his move.’ Matsuhisa thought

‘Ku ku, There's no way that Dumb face gonna help her. He prefers to work alone but if he'll help, I dont have complaints.’ Ryuenn thought

Finally, I may find some valuable information or atleast some hint.’ Mashima-Sensei thought

They glance at Ayanokouji, trying to read his expression but as usual, they only saw his poker face without any hint of pressure and uneasiness.

This is really troublesome but they won't find anything interesting in that scene.’ Ayanokouji thought

“Why did Horikita-san asked someone like Ayanokouji-kun, instead of Hirata-kun?” asked Shinohara

“Yeah yeah, why would Horikita-san need you in the first place?” Onodera asked bluntly.

Hayst’

Just watch.” Ayanokouji replied

“Help?”

Horikita glared at me.

“What if I refuse? Like how you refused Hirata this morning.”

Ku ku, bingo.’

Wait, Horikita-san refuse Hirata-kun? Why?” asked one of Hiratards. (I'm gonna name them Hiratards lol can someone name Hirata's fan girls?)

“Whats in Ayanokouji-kun that you needed his help, rather than Hirata-kun?” Matsushita asked.

Horikita's answer is very important to Matsushita, the time they first met, Ayanokouji flawlessly dodge that question regarding his true abilities, that's why seeing this chance, Matsushita grab it even if exposing him to the crowd, leaving him no choice but to show his true abilities.

“Can you guys stop jumping to the gun! All the answer you need will be shown there. Even if its not what you expected.” replied Horikita sternly.

‘How could they say it to my kiyotaka, *angry Kei w/ pouts noises*’

“Do you want to refuse?” she asked.

“What if I said I’d gladly help?”

“I never would’ve thought you’d do it gladly, but I doubt you’d refuse. If you did refuse to work with me, then that would be the end of it. No matter what I said about our future, I’d be powerless if you refused. So, will you help me or not?”

Fu fu, Horikita is so cold.”

I wanted to say what she’d said before, when she’d silenced
Hirata… What was it, again? Well, it wasn’t as though I would just bluntly refuse someone who asked for my help. Then again, if I told her I would help, she’d probably run me into the ground until graduation. I needed the heart of a demon.

What does Suzune need to Ayanokouji?” yelled Sudou who is already jealous.

“Simp.” whispered Ike

“Shut up, Sudou-kun its non of your concern” replied Horikita

“But-”

*sad sudou noises*