-two-

As he smirked at me, he pushed me onto the floor and leant down to me, "Princess, that skirt is so ridiculously short. You know now you're on the floor you can see your underwear. You're such a fucking whore. What do you want boys to fucking look up your skirt? Is that what you want?" he chuckled, still smirking.

He raised a hand and slapped it across my face. Surprisingly enough, he kept an empty face but still maintained eye contact with me the full time. He twisted his Phoenix Core wand in his fingers and smirked as his eyes, that held so much evilness, bore into mine, never even twitching to the side once. His thumb glided over my lips and he leaned in but just before our lips could meet, he pushed my head to the side so I was no longer facing him. "You think that stunt with Brack was clever? It wasn't, darling. So stop being so self-centred," he shook his head, his wand now on the side of my neck he could face. As he muttered some kind of hex under his breath, immense mounts of pain ran through me. 

I tried the best not to do anything and react, like he wanted, and surprisingly it was easy. "Hm," Tom muttered, and then he pulled out his wand again. This time, I heard. "Crucio." Even more pain electrified me and it felt as though my limbs were being sawed off and stitched back on. I bit my lip which was stinging harshly, but that only made the pain worse. "T-Tom please s-stop," I begged, the pain getting too much for me to handle. 

"Beg. Beg for it, beg for it like a fucking whore," he leered maliciously. 

"Please Tom, make it stop. P-Please," I whispered, feeling as though I couldn't breathe and I was drowning, still being sawed apart and stitched back together. 

To my confusion, the sinister wizard pulled out his wand and pointed it at me. He muttered a reverse charm under his breath and the pain stopped. "Fucking change that skirt and go to lessons. Or don't go to lessons, but change the skirt. You look like a prostitute. Don't ruin your reputation," he winked.

I slowly got up, my legs feeling shaky and painful. I walked out without another word, wondering why the fuck he would care about the length of my skirt. I didn't do it for guys, I did it for myself. I attempted to walk down the boys' dormitory steps but instead it turned to a slide and I slid down, hitting my head repeatedly. When I reached the bottom, I sighed and turned to the girls' dormitory stairs. As I reached the top, I realized I could have just walked across the bridge that joins the doors to both dormitories. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the dormitory and I was about to change the skirt, until I though 'fuck it'. I look fucking hot. And Wayde and Tom can go fuck themselves. Strutting all the way down to Potions, girls stared in shock and boys stared, eyes wide. When I entered the classroom, I realized I was 10 minutes late. I shrugged it off, not caring because Horace didn't mind, he respected me. Just like Tom. He was exactly the same as me, just a male version:

-emotionless

-intimidating

-respected

-smart

-powerful

Now, not always was I emotionless, but I knew he must feel something too. I took a seat next to the only person with an empty seat: Wayde. Callum and Ailen were sat next to each other, snogging. As I strutted towards the desk, my head high, he stared intensely at me.  When I sat down, I realized what Tom said about my skirt was true. I tried pulling it down but it was no use. Guess it's good we were seated at the very back and people weren't allowed to look back; it was always facing the front.

After class was over, I decided to skip and managed to bribe Callum and Ailen to skip too. Unfortunately, being in a friend group with Callum and Ailen means never leaving out the fourth person: Wayde. We were all Slytherins, but they were all way too caring. I was never considerate of anyone I don't like, meaning Wayde. We walked up the long, boring stairs to the Astronomy Tower. They didn't know, but I had a ton of weed in my pocket. I was gonna smoke it, whether their useless asses would smoke with me. 

When we reached the top, we all sat down on the top level and began talking. I pulled out the weed and rolled it up, as they all stared. I began taking small hits, one by one, spluttering occasionally. "Want some?" I asked, finally bored of their staring. They all exchanged glances, but all agreed. I passed it to Ailen first, obviously, then she passed it to Callum, and Callum to Wayde. Wayde had a hit then tried passing it back to me, but I refused, "I don't want your fucking mouth germs. You keep that fucking bacteria-infected thing," I smiled sarcastically. 

He scoffed, "Oh and what? You kissed me? That didn't infect you?" 

"Oh, Wayde, you kissed me. You said YOU only kissed ME because of the Tom dude? Ring a bell? Yeah, so you kissed me. Get your facts right," I sneered, pointing out the facts of earlier.

He rolled his eyes as he began taking more hits on the weed. I heard him coughing a few times. "Let's play truth or dare," Ailen suggested, and we all agreed. "I'll ask first. Wayde, truth or dare?" Ailen added.

"Dare," he shrugged at her.

"I dare you to stop sleeping with girls for a full week," she laughed.

"Easy," he responded.

"Sirena, truth or dare," Wayde asked me.

"Dare," I answered.

"I dare you to make out with Callum," he chuckled.

I looked at Ailen, then Callum, "Absolutely not," I said in disbelief.

"Fine, Ailen then," he snarled.

"I'm not a wuss and I know she's not," Ailen shrugged, walking towards me. As her lips met mine, we began making out for 10 seconds, then she walked back over. Callum and Wayde were open-mouthed. 

"Hot," they both agreed at the same time.

We rolled our eyes and it was my turn to ask, "Callum, truth or dare," I laughed, knowing exactly what dare I would do just to get back at them for making me and Ailen kiss. He thought for a moment, before answering.

"Dare."

Just what I wanted to hear. A smirk full of mischief formed on my face, as I gave him the dare, "I dare you to make out with Wayde. You can't forfeit," I giggled, and Ailen threw her head back in laughter, her long pink hair falling into her face.

Callum made a fake gagging noise and Wayde grimaced in disgust. Eventually, Callum walked over and they began kissing. I could tell how uncomfortable they both were and felt regret pooling in my stomach, "Guys, guys you can stop I can see you're uncomfortable," I shook my head, feeling disappointment of my immaturity.

Callum immediately pulled away and Wayde wiped his lips quickly. Ailen rolled her eyes, "It's a dare for a reason, they're not meant to be comfortable. Have some decency and stop being so sof-" but I cut her off in disbelief.

"Soft? SOFT? I didn't even fucking want Wayde here but you and Callum are both so soft that you just had to invite Wayde. Yeah, ringing a bell? Pair of softies!" I went off on her.

I stood up and ran back to the common room quickly, not bothering to listen to their pathetic voices.

{A/N: Sorry it took so long, smut coming soon ;)}