please, read.

TW: Discussions of attempt, od, and bad mental health.

Hello, I've only just got back into this account.

A lot of you guys were worried/concerned about my last author's note, and I'm so so so sorry for taking over a year to finally update this book. I was logged out for one, and I've been improving my mental health a lot. Also, this book was so so cringy but I was younger; no I won't be finishing the book, I also will not be editing or anything.

Scroll down if you're okay with reading about the subjects mentioned in the top of this chapter. (brief mentions//a explanation of where I have been.)

First of all, I would like to clarify absolutely none of what was wrote in the last chapter was for attention, compliments, or any comments. I was in a very, very dark time of my life and my mental health was just not okay, at all.

I ended up overdosing, and since then I've slowly healed. My mh still isn't the greatest, and I don't think I'll ever recover. But I just want to say thank you, thank you to anybody who cared.

I really do apologise for taking so long, I just did not know the login for this account. If I did, you would've heard from me a lot sooner.

Please, always remember that you can get better. Focus on yourself, get rid of any negative impacts in your life please. And please, please for the love of god do not try to take your own life. If you are thinking of it, I know it's been said by so many people but there is people to talk to:

suicide hotlines

therapists (in my experience, they're not helpful, it just depends on the therapist)

trusted people; e.g: family you can trust/feel comfortable talking to, your TRUSTED friends, even me!!

if you feel like you need to vent, please comment your snapchat and when i get the chance, i will absolutely add every single one of you. because I do get it, and I'm so proud of you.

if you've managed to eat/drink today, i am so so proud of you love. if you haven't, i get that too. it is so hard, and i'm still proud of you regardless for just being here.

thank you if you've read. i love you all so much <3