-six-

By the time I had freshened up, it was around 5 pm. I sat down, finishing the homework from the previous week. Once all that was finished, it was 7 pm; time for dinner. I walked down in some casual jeans with chains, and a striped top with a t-shirt on top. My makeup was the same as usual, too, and I looked like I usually would. Only I felt different, more alive, more active and more satisfied. I saw Tom sat with his group of committed followers and he sent me a mischievous smirk before turning to the brunette one with a lip ring. The random follower of Tom's smirked at me and I jokingly winked at him, before going to sit next to Wayde, as Callum and Ailen were sat next to each other, her blushing immensely. I was drowned with nerve and excitement, both mixed together as I tried not to go to Tom and drag him to the library right there and beg him to fuck me. 

Of course I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't go down on my knees and beg. Though I might go down on my knees for him for other reasons, of course. Who wouldn't? Every girl fancied him at least a bit; hot, mysterious, dreamy. What else could you want in a guy... toxic. He even had that trait. Maybe he seemed the perfect guy, but underneath that deadpan, dull mask, I am sure something much more sinister lied there. I could hear Wayde talking to me, and I looked away from Tom. He licked his bottom lip slightly when I faced him, and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

"You look very focused on a specific person. Let me guess, you wanna make him jealous? I can help, I can kiss you roughly right now," he laughed.

"Ew, no, there's nothing I need to do to make him jealous. Now fuck off and go kiss some random bitch," I answered back, with sass hinted in my voice.

"Bet," he responded shortly, as he stood up and walked towards some random girl who was in our year. She had brown braids in and had some makeup on. I realized her straight away.

In our third year, me and her both liked the same guy. His name was Kai. He had black, loose-curled hair, light ebony skin and a black lip ring. He was hot, but he left the school in fifth year. I never knew what happened to him, but she and I had always competed for him. However she was much more competitive than me, whereas I wasn't a pick me. She was a pick me girl and still is, actually. He leaned down to her and she smirked, as her lips met his and they began snogging. I felt like being sick as soon as I saw their tongues go down each others throats. Callum and Ailen just stared at me, and I soon began laughing my ass off as he walked over looking disgusted.

"Her breath stunk," he admitted, "Now I wish I never kissed her."

"Well I wasn't the one who made the bet. Besides, she's a pick me girl. What did you expect?" I laughed, a large grin plastered on my face.

He rolled his eyes as he sat back down, and we all began actually eating. I caught Tom giving me the occasional glance, but his glare only lingered a few seconds before he went back to his loyal cohorts. Ailen and Callum were the only two talking, but to each other. I sat in an awkward silence next to Wayde and ate quickly, so as to exit and leave as swiftly as possible. I finished what I was eating quickly and walked down to the dungeons. It wasn't long before I was back into my dorm. 

~*~

I waited impatiently the rest of the day, the clock ticking as slow as a snail. When it was 10:50 pm, Ailen was tucked in bed sound asleep, looking peaceful as ever. I slipped out, brushing my teeth for the second time tonight. I rushed up the stairs and to the library, avoiding every prefect there. Of course if I did get caught, they wouldn't care. They have high respect for me, and knew if they even tried to get me into trouble they would regret it. I finally got to the library and snuck to the restricted section gates. I had a pass of course, because I slept with a prefect just for a pass in the fourth year.  

I swiped it and walked in, honestly not expecting him to be there. But of course, he was. His head was rested in his hands and he looked to be bored, but he still had a smirk on his face. I walked over to him on the table, and he looked at me. "You really think I wanted round 2 with a slut? Absolutely not, but you're not leaving yet. Because maybe round two will happen, just not the way you want it," he whispered huskily.

His words weren't extremely fluent to my understanding, and I stood there confused. "Maybe make sense?" I rolled my eyes, staring at my feet. His glare was always intense, and sometimes it made me intimidated by his hazel eyes. I could feel his stare linger over me, but he eventually looked away through the awkward silence.

Then it seemed he took in my words, and he stood up. "Did you just say make sense? Love, when don't I make sense? When you're under me, moaning and swearing?" he chuckled under his breath, his voice sounding deep and hoarse. He got up and walked over, and it took a lot of my will power not to look up at him and kiss him forcefully. His thumb went over my bottom lip, and he put his index finger under my chin. He lifted it up slightly and I stared at him.

"You're pathetic. All you want is attention, you're a whore. Not only a whore, an attention seeking little slut. This is why I hate girls, they're useless . All they do is beg for attention, and beg to be fucked. Pathetic," he spat, his tongue rolling around the inside of his mouth.

Even though I usually never cared about anyone's opinion, his hurt. It was like I needed his approval to know it was okay, and knowing he didn't approve hurt. So I let tears fall, and his hand wrapped around my throat. He pushed me strenuously back into the bookshelf and choked me roughly.

As he leaned forward, I was confused by him softly kissing my tears away. He didn't stop until all of them were gone, but he still choked me. "Don't cry, emotions are weak," he snarled, his voice deep.

Finally, I was happy he actually confirmed something.

{A/N: Yeah uh next part... 😏😏}