After School

I walked to home. I went to shower and when I got out of there I tried to find something cool to wear tonight. I decided to wear a cool tank top, jacket, red vans and snapback.

I went downstairs and I noticed that my mom was home. I made 2 sandwiches and I ate those. My mom came to kitchen and said that she's making tacos tonight. Mom said I shouldn't eat too much sandwiches, that I could eat tacos.

I said to mom: "I'm not eating at home today. I'm going to show town to my new friend. He's new in town." Mom looked at me smirking and said: "He? So, it's a boy. I understand, go have a nice date with him." I said: "No no no, mom it's not a date, I'm just showing town to him. Seriously." Mom said: "Okay."

I put on my clothes and started to walk to school. I noticed that he wasn't there yet. I started to wait him. I waited him for 15min and then I noticed when he drove by his motorcycle next to me. He said: "I'm sorry I'm late, but better late than ever, right?" I asked: "Where were you?" He answered: "Buying you these." He gave me roses and tickets to funpark. I smiled and said: " I thought this wouldn't be a date." He smiled and said: "Well, you can think it as a date or just a citytour."

He gave me helmet and we drove to funpark. I understood his idea of citytour. He wanted to go that big tower, where you an see the whole city. And he wanted me to tell where is what.

He dragged me to the tower and we sat next to each other. He asked me: By the way, are you afraid of hights?" Then he whispered: "If you are, you can hold my hand." We went to the top and I told him everything about the city. We ate hot dogs and then we left from there. He asked where do I live and said my address. He took me home and said: "Thanks, I really enjoyed being with you." I smiled and said: "Thank you, I loved it." He smiled and drove away. I looked at him,when he drove away.

I went inside and my mom looked at me smiling. I smiled her back and I went to upstairs. I changed my clothes and went to bed. I couldn't sleep all night, cause all I was thinking was Cameron.