Week

I woke up normally and went to school. I knew that Cameron won't be there. Luckily, this week I have only 3 hour-days.

On Tuesday after school, I went to town. I was going to buy new vans. I came from the store with red new vans. I got my sunglasses on and noticed someone who looked like Cam. He saw me and was trying to not care. I walked to him and he tried to escape, but I stopped him. I said: "Cameron Alexander Dallas! WTF are you doing in here?" He turned around and said: "Oh hey babe, I didn't see you there." I was mad and asked him: "Why are you in town, but not in school?" He looked little stressed and answered: "Darling. I'm working. My dad needs my help with his work." I wasn't sure was that true, so I asked: "Where's your dad?" He answered: "Umm...buying lunch for me and him." I knew he was lying.

I left and started to stalk him. After 10min I saw Cam shaking hands with someone. They talked about something. They went inside of a car. After 20min they came out of the car and shaking their hands. The weird guy left.

Is Cam doing "dark stuff"? Selling drugs? I wanted to know more.

Next day I called to him from my brothers phone and acted like a guy who needs Cams favors. Next day I went to my best friend Alex's home and asked if he could act another person. Alex is my best friend so he accepted it. Then I gave a mic to him and I went to stalk Cam. I noticed that Alex now "Josh" came. They shaked hands and went inside of a car. I started to listen what they talked about. I heard Cam saying: "Okey. What do you want?" Alex said: "Well, what do you have?" Cam answered: "Bro. This stuff what I'm doing is illegal, if cops hear about this I'm dead and so are you." I shocked and I wanted to know what is Cam doing. Alex said: "Bro. I promise, I won't never tell." Cam said: "This's my dads living, but cops never let us do this." I was confused. Alex answered: "Yeah, I understand." Cam continued: "What sort of stuff you need?" Alex didn't answer. Cam said: "Okay. Bro, what's going? I have a girlfriend and I supposed to surprise her today. So, can you please hurry?" I smiled. Cam is going to surprise me tonight. Alex continued: "Do you have a bike for tomorrow?" Cam answered: "Yes, I still have one. It's Suzuki." I was relieved. I heard Alex answering: "Well, I take that." Cam said: "Okay. It's 45$."

They came out of the car and shaked hands. I was relieved. I hugged Alex and said: "Thanks Alex! You're amazing friend." Alex smiled and said: "Thanks. Luckily, he wasn't a drug dealer." We laughed.

I was walking home, when I got a message from Cam. He asked: "Wanna come to my house tonight?" I answered: "Okay. Are you picking me up?" He answered: "Yep. Can't wait to see you. I've got news."

I dressed up and left. I heard when Cam was driving his motorcycle. He stopped it and got his helmet off. He kissed me and said: "Hello beautiful! Missed me?" I smiled and said: "Well, maybe a little bit." We drove to his house and Jaxx jumped on me. Cam said: "Mom and dad like Jaxx." I smiled and we started to eat ice cream.

We watched "Modern Family". After that Cam was trying to heat me up. I smiled and asked: "Cam. What are you doing?" He bited my neck and said: "C'mon babe. Let's go to bed." I smiled and asked: "I thought we supposed to be without "fun" for a while." He laughed and got me on his arms. He threw me on the bed and jumped on me. He started to ride. The joy.

I woke up at 4.27am and noticed Cam sleeping naked next to me without a blanket. I went to shower a d heard Cam coming too. We were just showering. But, suddenly I wanted to do this to Cam. I pushed him against the wall and started to bite his neck hardly. He moaned my name and said: "y/n, y/n. Stop." I licked his abs. He said: "Really! Stop it! I'm not kidding!" I stopped and asked: "What's wrong?" He turned his head and saw a tear in his eye. I was confused and asked: "Everything okay? What's going on?" A tear dropped to his cheek. He said: "I'm not okay. I'm..I'm sick." A tear came to my eye and I asked: "What? When did you find out?"

We got our towels and we went to his room. He said: "y/n. I love you so much. You're my everything right now. And I wanted to tell you that you have to leave me so I won't hurt you too much." He started to cry. I cried and I was speechless. I've never seen Cam crying. I said: "No. No. No. I'm not leaving you. Tell me, what's wrong!" Cam cried even more and said: "They didn't know. It's something strange. But, if you really wanna know... I live only this month." I almost had a heart attack. I started to cry more. He said: "Don't cry babe. I thought...do you wanna move to a fancy house with me for this month?" I looked Cam confused and asked: "Cam..I love you and I'd love to spend my life with you...but, I can't see you dead. I'll see you dying. I couldn't stand that."

It was 8.00 am and we left to school. Cam is going to school to end his studying.

When Cam came from the principals office, I ran to Cam and said: "I...I wanna live with you this month." He smiled and started to cry. I hugged him and said: "I'll take care of you. I promise. I'm here."

I went home and packed my stuff. Mom started to cry, because I left, but I think she would cry more if I tell her, what's happening to Cam.

We drove to a beautiful place. Palms, pool, hot weather, beach.. Cam hugged me and said: "I don't wanna hurt you. But, I love you too much." I shutted his mouth and kissed him. I said: "We are going to be fine. I know it's going to be really hard to live without you." He hugged me and kissed me sweetly. I'll take care of him to the end.