(35) Studio

Your POV

"Wait- your studio? Shouldn't that place be filled with paparazzi?" You moved away from Namjoon's lap, causing him to laugh when you seemed to be a little scared.

There was a pat on your leg. "We're in secure parking and no one really knows where our studios are." He opened the very same door to give you a better view of the almost empty parking lot. "It's still the BigHit building, just a secluded area," he explained, trying to make sure you'd understand the situation. Maybe to stop you from panicking.

You watched him step out of the car, holding the door open for you but also talking to the man who drove you here. Should you have greeted them? You never saw they did but it must've been because they were the celebrities.

You stepped out carefully, fixing your slightly messed up clothes. The rips on the shirt could not be hidden no matter how you tried to roll up the sleeves. "This is embarrassing..." you muttered under your breath, taking notice that you weren't in such a state to go and see new people.

Once you stepped close to the elevator, you saw the car drive away and the parking lot was practically empty. "Embarrassing?" Namjoon raised his brow and looked at your clothes. "Your outfit looks great bub, what do you mean?"

"Joonie..." You frowned, reaching out for his hands. "I understand you want to be nice and sweet but... I literally got dragged around the floor and spilled coffee... please don't lie to me." You smiled, moving around to give him a small peck.

He chuckled, pulling away almost instantly as the elevator doors opened. He still pulled you close as he stared at the empty elevator. Another small laugh slipped past his lips when he led you into the elevator. "To me..." he pressed the elevator button, putting a code in a certain code on the keypad beside the many numbers. It was the second to top floor, you assumed the top floor was for the CEO or something like that. "You look gorgeous... coffee on your hair, scratches on your face, to me, you're really gorgeous with them."

Your heart skipped a beat. Almost dropping to your stomach. "Woah...." you breathed, looking at him now. "That was smooth..."

"What can I say?" Namjoon shrugged, using his hand which was around your waist to pull you closer to him, your chest bumping into his. You rested your hands on his shoulders only to see you were starting to get close to the floor.

When you tried to move away, he pulled you close. "The floor's mine. Easy..." You nodded, feeling a blush creep up on your face. It's not like him to actually be such a flirt without Chanyeol around.

You hid your face in his chest, hugging him softly. "Stop that..." you spoke quietly, scared that he would tease you further.

The door opened and it was true, the studio resembled a small apartment, something you have never seen online from any fans. A part Namjoon has never shown to anybody. "This place is... why don't you just live here?"

"It's not really easy having a toddler and trying to produce music... When Chanyeol was first born, we stayed here. I didn't have a place to call home so I kept him in here... this is the place we called home." He put some keys on the counter by the elevator. "So, make yourself at home."

You watched him move to a door, a room that took most of the room. "Joon-"

He turned to look at you. "You want to come in with me?" He raised a brow, smiling softly. "It will be quite boring but time might fly faster." He stood by the door, looking down at the floor.

You took a sharp inhale, and a slight pout formed on your lips. "You don't mind?" Staying out in the small apartment seems like it would be such a boring task.