(13) A Day Outside

Your POV

"You like him. You have the biggest crush on him and you know it. When was the last time you felt the way you feel now?" You were on the phone with your best friend, the only person you can actually trust. It had been a hot minute since you both talked because you've both been busy with work but you finally caught a chance while cooking and while Chanyeol was still fast asleep. "Are you going to confess? I mean, he's still your boss and he does have a kid." You rolled your eyes.

Stirring the oatmeal, you couldn't help but laugh. "I called you because you were a doctor and maybe you'd know why my hearts been racing every night right before I go to sleep and you just tell me I'm in live? Minah, I've never even had a boyfriend before. How would I fall in love with my boss?" You fixed your hair and put the heat down before sitting down by the kitchen island. "Do you think I'm dying?"

"Is he hot?" She wasn't listening.

Of course there's no way you're actually in love with Kim Namjoon. He's your boss and you don't even stand a chance to date a celebrity like him. "Thanks for your concern."

She laughed and cleared her throat. "The last time you had the biggest crush on Jinhan in high school and he turned out to not be into you, or into females in general." Bad times. "You explained the same feeling. You're in love, or at least crushing on the guy." You groaned and knew there was no way you couldn't clear such nonsense from her mind.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for work right now?" You changed the topic and heard a loud gasp from the other side of the phone. "I'll call you later. Don't disappear for so ling next time. Bye~"

"Bye! Sheez... my senior is going to yell at me..." she quickly hung up and you were left in the quiet kitchen.

Putting your phone to charge, you played youtube kids cartoons as you usually did knowing Chanyeol was bound to wake up in no time. Turning the stove off, you served the bowls of oatmeal and put them on the table. Then right on cue, Chanyeol came barging through the bedroom door.

"Good morning Chanyeol," you smiled at him and he was rubbing his eyes still sleepy.

He yawned and walked up to you, his tiny arms wrapped themselves around your leg. "Morning Eomma..." (and I- oop) Your eyes widened and you just blamed it on him being half asleep.

"Please call me Y/N or Noona Chanyeol," you corrected him and he opened his eyes a little bit smiling and nodding while looking down at his plate. "Ok."

He seemed to be thinking again. "Can Chanweol caw wu Jagiya?" You giggled and shook your head no. "No? Why?" He pouted and you just smiled at his cuteness.

"That's what you'll call your special someone in the future, I'm just your Noona who takes care of you when papa can't."

Still Chanyeol just ate a bit of the oatmeal and looked at you as if daring you. "Ok Jagiya," he said as he laughed and you giggled in response to his cuteness. "This so gwood!" He exclaimed and dance around in happiness, Morning Chanyeol will forever be adorable.

There's not much planned for today, you were just thinking about going to the park since being locked up for so long can't be good for Chanyeol. He's barely seen the sun. "Chanyeol, how about we go to the park today?"

. . .

"Y/N! Jagiya can we gwo now?" Chanyeol yelled from his bedroom ad you fixed your hair. You giggled and packed a bag with snacks and money for Chanyeol.

He came running out of his room to look at you, "Are you going to keep calling me Jagiya?" You put the backpack on his bag and he hummed in response. Who did he get his character from? You smiled and stood by the entrance putting your sneakers on. "You ready to go?"