Part 16 - House guest?

* Hadrian's POV *
Okay so maybe I should have asked sooner but every time I tried I panicked, I'm not sure why since Tom's the person I trust most but, it's scary. I have to ask him today since the train leaves but what if it's weird and he says no?

I get up and get dressed for the day, I start packing up my things into my trunk ready to catch the train later. I placed my trunk onto my bed as people began to wake up, I went over to Tom's bed and sat on the floor next to it with my book. I'm going to wait until he wakes up to ask him so that I don't get the chance to freak out again. I was reading for about half an hour when I felt a hand run through my hair gently stroking my neko ears, I purred and leaned towards the hand. Tom chuckled and smiled down at me "Good morning kitten", "Good morning" I smiled back and he moved to pat the bed. He lifted the cover and I laid down next to him, cuddling into his side. "Have you packed for Sirius's house?", he asked, okay now or never, I smiled and nodded "yeah, about that I have a question but it's okay if you want to say no", he looked at me confused.

I took a deep breath and went for it "when I got the letter that I could go to Sirius's for Christmas, I may have sent another letter asking if I could bring a friend. He said yes so, it's up to you but you're welcome to spend the Christmas holidays with us", he looked at me and blinked a few times before leaning down and slowly connecting our lips. I smiled at him and he was smirking "you're just going to miss me that much, you want me to come with you", I blushed "shut up" I joked rolling around so that I stole all the covers.

He laughed and pulled me back against his chest "I'd love to kitten", I smiled wider than I have in a while and it felt amazing to be this happy.

* Tom's POV *
Hadrian left to talk to Bella which left me in the dorms, I got ready and walked out into the common room. "We need to talk to you!", the twins pulled me into an empty corner "You guys could just ask to talk you know, we need to stop talking like this", they didn't look a amused so I gestured for them to continue "We just wanted to chat", George said while smiling "about?", "About our little brother, we noticed he's been quite happy these past weeks and we realised that's because of you".

I wasn't sure what to say "okay, thanks? Good? I'm not really sure what to say here", they both laughed and smiled "we just wanted to worn you, Sirius can be very protective, it took us ages to gain his trust", I stood staring at the duo. "How did you two know?" They smirked "careful who's in the room when you guys have cuddle time" they ran out laughing and I just stood there thinking who else could know.

* Hadrian's POV *
The day went by quickly and it was time to take the train to the station where we would meet Sirius. I haven't been this nervous in a while since I don't know how Siri will react to Tom, but I guess there is only one way to find out. I walked to the train, talking with the group who were talking once again about Christmas plans, we walked towards the train and found a compartment to continue talking. Barty had just finished explaining his holiday plans when George looked to Tom "So Tommy what are your plans?", he said with a smirk, great how did he even find out!

Tom smiled and I just stuck my tongue out at George when Tom turned to me "I'm not sure, what do we have planned?", Bella squealed and jumped up and down in her seat "Are you seriously spending Christmas together that's adorable!", I smiled when the compartment burst open revealing Lilian and Hermione. "YOU are not bringing another slimy snake into our house we've got enough trouble with you!", Lilian complained. "That's okay sis, I'm not coming to your house anyway", at her confused expression I slammed the door shut in her face with a smile.

"Okay we're just going to ignore that", I said and sat back down, cuddling into Tom's side"I still can't believe that Sirius Black is letting you stay over", Fred explained staring at Tom, "Yeah that's true he can get very protective", Bella added. I smiled innocently "oh please how could anyone say no to me", placed my hands under my chin and everyone laughed.

I must have fallen asleep because I was woken up and we all got off the train, onto the platform. We said goodbye to the others who joined their family and began walking towards the meet point. When we were blocked by Malfoy and a tall man I would assume to be his Dad. Malfoy winked and Tom moved his hand from holding my hand to hand over my shoulders, I leaned into his side and waited for them to either speak or move.

"I heard you and Riddle are staying together for the holidays", Malfoy commented, I nodded "what's it to you?, How do you even know?", he smirked and moved closer "Your sister isn't very quiet and I've got an offer for you". Tom moved in front of me slightly and I smiled holding his arm tight "oh yeah what's that?".

"I offer to you an invite to Malfoy Manor, since Draco here is so taken by you", The man spoke, I laughed "Malfoy I told you I don't like you, your little pureblood trash won't work on me". I must have hit a nerve since both Malfoy's let out huge Vela wings from their backs, my eyes widened and I looked to Tom who had his fangs and red eyes. "So you're gonna try take me? Is that it?" I asked honestly quite bored, sure I knew they were dangerous but no one knows my power and I always feel safe with Tom.

"Yes, I tried to do it the nice way but having a neko for a mate, halfblood or not, would make many very jealous", I neared a large growl but I knew it wasn't Tom I looked around and saw Sirius with pitch black eyes that were glowing, Mr. Malfoy backed of immediately obviously knowing who and what Sirius is. Malfoy jr on the other hand clearly had no idea and was still locked on Tom as a target until his Father dragged him away.