Chapter seventeen:

"C-c-c" Melissa stutters. "Cameron" I tell her, a smirk on my face. "You're supposed to dead" she snarls, grilling the knife even harder.  "Oh I am, but there's a little old saying that if you kill someone or indeed...get involved to kill someone, you tend to be able to see them" she smirks.

Melissa shakes her head. "That's absurd, your dead, my husband killed you months ago, this is all pretend" she shouts, poking at her head. "If it's so pretend then why can I see her?" I ask smartly.

She viciously shakes her head, Hearst violently falling down her face. She clutches the knife as tight as she could. "Well then, little miss Avery, I hope you're prepared to join your little bestie in hell...because you're gonna join her" by this point, Cameron was sneering and was beside me.

Melissa yells, shoving the knife in her hand deep into my gut, twisting it deeper before letting it out, the scarlet shade of blood on the knife. I clutch my stomach, looking up at Melissa who was crazily laughing as I fall to the ground.

"AVERY" Cam screams, falling to my side, clutching the wound. "Come on, stay with me" she says, patting my stomach. I feel my eyes drooping. "You have pretty eyes" I giggle, clearly dazed and confused.

"ILL KILL YOU" Cameron yells, hysterical at Melissa. I feel Melissas heels jump past me, and rush down the stairs. "Come on, come on" she mutters, continuing to pat my stomach. "What's that light?" I ask.

Cameron stands up, and picks me up, bridal style, and rushes me down the stairs, placing me on the couches and holding a pillow onto my stomach. "You stay here, I'm gonna handle this" she assures me, brushing my hair. I nod, everything going blurry.

"MELISSA, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH?" Cameron screams, grabbing a vase from the side and waits in the doorway. "You're lucky you're already dead Chadwick, otherwise I'd kick your ass all over again" Melissa sneers. "You're right" Cameron spits, hiding the vase behind her back. "But I can kill you" she throws the vase at the psycho, causing her to fall to the ground.

Cameron lunges at her, sitting on top of her and violently hitting her, yanking at her hair at every moment. "Come on you pussy" she screams. As delusional as I was, I could hear the commotion. "You go, cam cam" I snicker. "Why'd you kill Chelsea huh?" She asks, still hitting her. Melissa says nothing. "WHY'D YOU KILL HER" she screams. "Because I wanted to feel the happiness I did when I was with you" she admits, having no real reason as to killing the innocent Chelsea.

Cameron comes back into the lounge, caressing my cheek. "Okay, you stay here; I'm gonna call an ambulance and this is all gonna be over...okay?" I nod and she goes to grab the house phone.

"Hello. I need an ambulance at 170 Wetland avenue. My best friend has been stabbed and she's in the house with murderer, I need someone here now" she yells. "No I can't stay on the phone, please" she stutters on her words. She hangs up the phones and rushes back to my side. "W-where's Montgomery?" I ask.

"I've tied her up" she tells me, forcing a weak but visible chuckle out of me. "Are they coming?" I ask and she nods. "They'll be here soon, I promise"