Chapter 3: Power of the king

Izuku stood there looking at the frozen and shocked class 1-A as he continued to shuffle his cards. The first person to come out of their shock was Luna who teared up, she then ren and hugs Izuku to which he reciprocated. "Izu!!" Luna cried out as Izuku smiled softly. He then lifted her head up by her chin and kissed her on the lips shocking everyone except the people who knew about the two teenager relationship. Izuku stopped and put their forehead together as he closed his eyes while still smiling "I'm back Luna and back for good." Luna teared up more and smiled in happiness because she was back together with the one she loved.

Bakugo and Todoroki smiled at the scene as they walked towards them. Izuku and Luna separated as they looked at their two friends, Izuku gave both of them a bro hug "Took you long enough nerd." Bakugo said punching Izuku on the shoulder while wearing a smirk. "Welcome back Midoriya." Todoroki said with a small smile making while patting Izuku on his other shoulder. "Good to be back." Izuku said smiling a his two brothers in all but blood. Before they could continue with their reunion someone disturbed them "What are you doing her you villain!?!" Iida shouted as he pointed at Izuku who stayed calm.

"For the last time Four eyes the nerd was framed." Bakugo said in frustration making Izuku put his hand on the blonds shoulder and shook his head. Class 1-A then started shouting insults towards Izuku who didn't react one bit surprising the three next to him. Before Class 1-A could go on further Nezu stopped them "Enough!!" He shouted making the hero in training look at him in shock "But sir his a traitor!" Uraraka shouted making the small animal shake his head "No Mrs Uraraka, Mr Midoriya here was framed and we have evidence to prove this." He said making the class shock then they looked down in shame.

"Well do you guys want to go and see my mom?" Izuku asked the three next to him making them nod. He then pulled out his portal card "Midoriya residence" He said as he threw the card next to them as a rift opened "Nezu sir I hope your going to fulfill your promise." He said while the principal nodded. He then walked into the rift with his friends and girlfriend walking after him.

Midoriya residence

The four teenagers walked out of the rift which was outside of Izuku's house. The rift then turned back into a card as they walked towards the front door. Izuku knocked as they heard a muffled "Coming" a couple of seconds later the door opened and standing there was Izuku's mother Inko who was frozen in shock after seeing the person standing in front of her "Hey mom." Inko teared up and then gave Izuku a bone crushing hug while also flooding the house with her tears. "Mom... can't... breath." Izuku said turning blue, Inko looked up and let her son go making him take deep breath to get air in his lungs. Izuku then smiled "Can we come in?" He asked making the older Midoriya nod and side stepping allowing the four teens to walk into the hours. The rest of the day was filled laughter, story telling and full on joy

The next day in UA

Izuku, Luna, Bakugo and Todoroki walked into the class laughing at a joke Izuku made, as they arrived at Izuku's old sit he sat down while pulling Luna on his lap. They continued talking completely ignoring the other students looking at them, a couple of minutes later the classroom door slid opened and Aizawa walked in. Bakugo and Todoroki walked to their own sits and sat down while Luna stayed on Izuku's lap which didn't really bother Aizawa "Ok I want all you to wear your gym cloths and head towards ground beta." He said as he got into his sleeping bag and wiggled out of the class, everyone stood up and headed to their own locker rooms

Ground Beta

Class 1-A walked out the tunnel to find class 1-B, the big three and the whole UA teacher staff. They looked confused at why so many students and all the teachers where here. Principal Nezu then started to speak "Hello students. I'm sure that your all confused as to why your all here. Well today we are going to test out Mr Midoriya's streagth." Everyone except the teachers looked shocked at the annousment while Izuku smirked. Nezu continued "Ground Beta is full of a total of 10 000 three pointer robots which Mr Midoriya has to destroy. Now everyone else except Mr Midoriya please go into the monitor room." Everyone nodded and followed the small animal while Izuku walked into the fake city not before getting a kiss of good luck from Luna.