Chapter 6

Izuku sighed and went back to normal turning his blades into cards before walking towards his friend who was deep inside the stadium wall. After some pulling the lad helped his friend to the med-bay where he got a earful and a whacking from Recovery girl.

****

After 13 minutes of resting the fights resumed as Midnight called the second last batch of fighter, "Can Bakugou Katsuki and Luna Hatake please come to the arena to have the final semi-final fight." the pro said to the mic as said teenagers walked down with Luna getting some words of encouragement from our protagonist.

Now the two stood in front of each other both having a serious look on their face. Midnight shouted for the match to begin as Bakugou immediately shot at his female friend using his explosions to up his speed. "This is a good time to try that little method Izu thought me." Luna thought as she took in a deep, sharp air before becoming a blur and stopped in front of the ash blonde boy and gave him a haymaker to his abdomen.

Something cracking was heard throughout the stadium as Bakugou was blasted back coughing out some blood. The boy used his quirk to get back on his feet while holding onto the side of his ribs pretty sure that punch he got broke a rib or two. He looked at his opponent to see her in front of him sending a jab to his face to which he used an explosion to the group to push him out of the way.

Grinding his teeth the boy spined in the air and aimed a drop kick to the girl's head only for her to block. Luna grabbed onto her friends ankle and took in another sharp inhale as he turned and threw Bakugou straight to the group at high speeds but luckily the boy was able to set off an explosion under him reducing the damage he sustained greatly.

The boy the turned and set an explosion off in front of the girl shooting her backwards and skipping on the group before going back to her feet and hissing in pain. She ignored the pain and got into a martial arts stance as Bakugou rocketed at her to resume their hand to hand fight.

****

"Ok what the hell did you teach her?" Todoroki ask his friend besides him as they continued to watch Luna's and Bakugou's match, "Whatever do you mean Sho?" Izuku hummed. "Don't play dumb with me Midoriya, last time I checked Luna didn't have enough strength to destroy concrete but now she can break bones with a single punch and her speed is inhuman now. So start talking." Todoroki said with a huff making Izuku chuckle.

"Well if you must know it's a breathing technique I learned while I was in prison." Izuku said humming once more. "Bullshit. What's so special about this 'breathing technique'?" the half n half boy ask not wanting to believe that this was the work of some mere breathing technique.

"Well it's called Total concentration. To put it in simply it's a breathing pattern which increases the users' lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the bloodstream, this enhances their physical abilities and mental concentration." Izuku explained making his friend go wide eyed. "Remember what I told you about what happened to 'my' quirk. Without my weapons I'm just a normal person so I had to even the playing fields in some way to match someone like Katsuki , that's also the reason why I trained Luna into using it." the boy continued.

Todoroki sighed and shook his head, "I guess that's is logical." the duel quirk user said thinking back on when Izuku told him and their other two friends about his one for all and how All Might took it back.

***

Luna kneed her opponent in the gut blowing the wind out of his lungs before moving besides him and grabbing him by the hair and throwing him on his back finishing with a stomp to the face. Before she could pull her foot back she felt a hand on her ankle and looked down to see Bakugou holding her in place with his other palm raised up at her.