Haizaki Ryouhei

Request by @Penguin_Xzx hope you like it!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

____________________________
[a day ago/park/night time]
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Darkened sky, shining stars, the moon rising to take the sun place's.

It was a cold and calm night, yet... Your bodyguards were searching for you.

"Lady [F/N]! Lady [F/N]! Where are you?!" Shouted one of your bodyguards not so far from your calming spot, you sigh.

Ever since you were a child, your parents were always busy with their work and never gave you any attentions to you, so times to times you would escape from home by your window and go far away to play soccer or to admire the view of the night.

"I found her!" Shout the bodyguard.

Oh CRAP!

You pick up your soccer ball and run away from the bodyguards trying to escape them, on your way you see someone wearing a black hoodie.

"WOAH! WATCH OUT!" you yelled at the stranger, but too late you bump into him and fell on the ground.

"Tch! OI! Watch where you are going!" Yelled the stranger.

"Sorry sorry! I'm in a hurry!" You stood up and grabbed your soccer ball and continued on running.

"OI! Wait!" You ignored the stranger and jumped in the bushes trying to lose the bodyguards but when you get out of the bushes you immediately got surrounded by more bodyguards waiting for you.

Tsk, they planned I'll go there.

"Stop running now lady [F/N], you cannot get away now." Said one of the bodyguard.

"fiiine, you win." You smile raising your hands jokingly.

"sigh, lady [F/N], we can't forever chase after you everyday. You need to stay safe in the mansion."

"That's why we all should spend more time like that! It's more fun than staying at home." You pout.

"I guess we can't change your mind... Anyway, when did you got this plushie in your hands?"

"Plushie? Dude that's a soccer-" You look at what you are holding on you hands hoping it was a soccer ball but it's a small teddy bear.

...

"WHERE'S MY SOCCER BALL?!" You yelled.

"Calm down, you have plenty of soccer balls at home."

"Right but...this teddy isn't mine! It must belong to this stranger I bumped into." You said looking at the bushes.

"Stay here! I'll bring back this Teddy to its owner!" You said about to walk back in the bushes.

But your bodyguards stop you from going further.

"Hey! I said I was just going to give back this plushie!" You glared.

"I'm sorry my lady, but your parents want to meet you. Right. Now." Said the bodyguard.

"..." You look at the plushie in your hands and sigh. "Fine, Make this quick."

Your bodyguards took you back to your home and as guessed, both of your parents looked worried.

"Sweetheart! You need to be stop escaping! It's the 10th time this week!" Scolded your father.

"Well if only I had FRIEND'S maybe I would've." You look at him angrily.