Saru

Request by Sarah_Evan
Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

I opened the door of Saru"s office then walked toward his desk.

"What's wrong [F/N]?" Asked Saru concerned.

"What's wrong.. is that you're never going out Saru!" I complained.

"But.. I have to-"

"That's just an excuse to avoid going out, I know it's hard to be seen outside after almost making everyone kneel on front of you and now loosing all your powers for you to have a normal life, but I wish we could atleast hangout like before!" I cut Saru off.

"[F/N]... Okay fine." Said Saru.

"Really...?" I look at him surprised, I wouldn't thought he would change his mind this quick.

"I'll do it, just for you. We'll go tomorrow to an amusement park, or anywhere else."

"A festival. I want to go to this festival." I show him a poster of a festival that will be held in 2 days.

"You've never liked being in a place full of people.." Saru look at the poster.

"I know... But.. I wanted to try something new today! Plus.. You need some fresh air don't you think?" I smiled.

"Well... Okay. I'll do it for you." He smiles back.

"Soo... For the time being. You must take care of your health!" I grabbed Saru arm and took him out of his office.

"But where are we going?" Asked Saru.

"I'm gonna take care of you! I'll bring you anything you want to eat, and you rest." I answered.

"You're really the best thing that appeared in my life." He mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He replied.

Then the whole afternoon and night I took care of Saru and he was getting some sleep, but everytime i look at Saru.. He always reminded me of his past self.

Seeking for power, protecting his own kind, doing no matter what it takes to make things successful for us.

He would end up most of times awake at night.

|Flashback|

I was walking in the hallways using my power to create some lights, I wanted to borrow some books from the library of this place until I see a door a little bit open, it frustrated me to see the door not closed at all.

I walked toward it to close it until I notice it's Saru's office, I peek in and saw Saru still on work, it was almost 2am and I've practically never seen Saru sleeping at all.

It worried me so bad so I stepped in.

Saru notices me and look at me. "Oh, hello [F/N]." he smiles. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I.. No. Why aren't going to sleep like the others?" I asked back without answering his question.

"I was planning on how to destroy El Dorado, now. Why are you here?" Asked again Saru.

"I wanted to go borrow a book at the library." I answered.

"Oh, go ahead, I won't stop you." He said and focused back on his work.

I pout and put my hands on his desk.

"[F/N]?" Saru looks at me.

"You can do that tomorrow." I said.

Saru chuckle. "You don't need to be worried about me." He pat me.

"Of course I will be worried about you! Now come." I grab Saru's arm.

"Hey-!!" Saru tried to struggle.

"Just do it for me pleaseee?" I looked at him.

Saru sigh. "Fine.. But just this time." He replied.

"Yes!" I nod.

|Back to reality/day of the festival|

Me and Saru came to the festival with wearing a kimono, well I kinda forced Saru since he says that he didn't like kimono much.

"Those are weird to walk with.." Complained Saru.

I chuckled. "Don't worry! If you fall I will catch you."

"Very funny." He said sarcastically.

"I see food!" I said and pointed out some stand selling some delicious food.

"Oh, I need to go to the restroom to adjust my hair! Can you wait for me here?" I said.

"Of course!" Smiled Saru.

I wave and head toward the restroom.

|Saru's pov|

I was eating my food until suddenly the lights turns off.

"A power outage?" I looked around, I sigh wishing i still had my powers for this kind of situation.

But wait..

"[F/N]!" I thought and stood up up from my seat and paid for the food and head toward the restroom.

I tried to find her inside the restroom but no one was there since i couldn't hear anybody.

I went outside then I heard someone  near a tree, I walked near it and saw someone sitting on the ground.

"[F/N]?" I tried to see if it was really her.

"Saru?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes! It's me!" I replied.

Then [F/N] went to hug me, then the lights turns back on.

I hug back [F/N] tightly. "I'm here don't worry.." I said.

"How did you found me?" She asked.

"It's not important! I'm just glad you're safe." I replied.

"I'm glad you're safe too!" she said.

Ever since that day.. I knew it deeply cared about her, that's why I'm gonna protect her.