🌲Merry Christmas🎄

(Beautiful art by Dolustoy on twitter and pixiv!)

[Endou]

Endou would probably invite you to a Christmas party with his friend's, but in the end you two would end up playing soccer all night, then fall on the cold snow due to being tired of playing it non-stop!

"Today was soo fun! Also... Merry Christmas!" He grin on the ground exhausted.

His gift would probably be something related to soccer.

A soccer ball?
New soccer shoes?
Or something like a scarf he made himself with the help of Aki!
Probably those!

He's an idiot for soccer, so he probably wouldn't know what to exactly give you.

-

[Gouenji]

He would be inviting you to join him on the party together, like partners y'know?

You two would be eating the food together and it probably would go like.

"[F/N], this cake looks delicious." He smiles.

You would smirk and take piece of cake, then approach Gouenji and feed him the cake, wich would make him blush a bit and accept to get feed by you.

His gift would probably be:

A plushie.
A book you adore.
Or perhaps... An adorable sweater made by himself?

He probably would think the best gift is to be with you!

"Thank you for being by my side, Merry Christmas." He smiles holding your hand.

-

[Kidou]

This guy would probably be already ready for the party on front of your house, with a fancy car, of course that he isn't driving, it's his "chauffeur" that will.

He probably even brought you a suit/dress of your choice for you since he's rich, both of you together goes to the party and he's very excited, but as always he tries to hide it with a smile of happiness.

Soon as you're tired he would bring you to a comfortable place with a couch and bring you hot choco.
(if you don't like that choose another drink ^^)

"Don't exhaust yourself too fast, we have a lot of activity to do after. Don't worry about it, no need to rush." He comfort you covering your shoulders with a blanket. "Merry Christmas."

His gifts would be anything you like to be honest, he's able to afford anything for you.

-

[Tenma]

He would invite you to the party excited, on the way he would ask you if you wanted to decorate the Christmas tree together, wich you accepted.

You feel comfortable on the party thanks to Tenma's happiness, you both would decorate the Christmas and feel so proud of it in the end, Tenma let's you put the star on top of the tree.

"Merry Christmas [F/N]!" He would then hug you.

His gift would probably be...

Cute outfits?
Something related to soccer?
Or maybe accessories that he made for you!

Tenma learned a lot from Aki, so it's easy for him to make homemade stuff!

-

[Shindou]

Like Kidou, he wouldn't have any problems to take you to the party with a fancy car, soon as he sees you, his face would softened.

He would be stressed at first, but with you by his side, he would try to calm down, you two would decorate the cookies together, meanwhile some of the soccer club members would try to steal them.

Shindou would get so mad and scold them for it.

His gifts would probably be...

Any instrument you like.
Multiple cute plush.
Well he probably would spoil you.

"Thank you for being here, merry Christmas." He smiles holding your hand.

-

[Kyousuke]

He would be waiting on front of your house for the party, you come down to open the door, he notices you aren't wearing a scarf so he borrowed his to you.

"Make sure to not forget next time! I don't want you to get cold for the party!" He scolded you when he was putting the scarf around your neck.

You both headed to the party with excitement and saw the decorations were amazing, you and Kyousuke decided to bake some cookies for everyone.

Kyousuke is a listener, he would gift you stuff that you wanted really bad.

"Merry Christmas." He smiles at you holding the gift.

-

[Asuto]

He would've been excited the whole day, thinking to spend time with you during the Christmas party, but he's also very careless so he would forget the wear the most important stuff to keep himself warm.

"Not again Asuto! You should be careful!" You pout, he just chuckled awkwardly feeling bad.

So you gave him a spare scarf, wich he gratefully thank you.

"I love you [F/N]! Thank you!" He grin, it made you blush.

He would first go to every spot in the party with you, after finding a chill place to talk, you two decided to play games with everyone wich was fun!

Asuto's gift would be a cute handmade plushie he made, he knows your favorite animal, so he couldn't resist to make one for you!

"Merry Christmas!" He exclaimed and almost tripped, while running to you to give your gift.

-

[Haizaki]

Haizaki would knock at your door on the right time to go to the party, you hold his arm on the way, wich... Pretty much made him happy by his reaction.

When arriving to the party, he notices the kitchen, and that they needed more people to help with baking, so Haizaki volunteers himself to help.

You kinda wanted to help but you weren't sure of your baking skills, but Haizaki didn't mind so he taught you a bit.

"That's great, I didn't knew you were such a good baker!" He complimented surprised on your skills, it just made you very happy.

You would gift him the last collection of his favourite brand Kumazou, he was holding his tears cuz it was a limited edition that got sold way too fast.

Haizaki would gift you...

Homemade stuff that's for sure!
A matching keychain of Kumazou for couples!

"Merry Christmas, [F/N]." He said blushing giving you his gift.

-

[Nosaka]

This boy would probably be coming earlier than told, with a car already waiting outside with people curious who's the lucky girl getting picked by this man in suit.

You got so flustered you quickly put on your outfit and just got in the car, with Nosaka happy to see you, he was too handsome so you couldn't really get mad at him.

The party was incredible with the singing, decorations, all your friends there, it was thanks to Nosaka and Kidou that were able to own the mansion for the party.

His gift for you?
He would give the world for you! What can you expect?

"Merry Christmas." He smiles holding flowers for you and his gifts.

-
[CLOSED/NO MORE REQUEST CAN BE ACCEPTED]

Who's next? Vote in the comments!