Three

After 3 Weeks

author pov : 

Liam returned home after three weeks of absence everyone gathered at his home to welcome him back , louis , niall and adam , Lilly , harry and hannah even Zayn comes ..Harry was in the kitchen making Liam's favorite strawberry cake when he finished liam comes and take a bit "omg hazza will you marry me" harry roll his eyes and start to cut the cake , then he sigh and says :"Brother, remember what I told you before you travel about your friend Zay?" liam frown and nods "well he ask me out" he whisper it and liam look at him with widened eyes and replay : "wow"

Harry get  annoyed and answered: "that all you going to say liam just wow!!! what about hannah ?? he knows that i don't love her" he quickly turn to make sure that no one is there 

liam smirk : "harry you don't love her !! why you don't give zayn a chance??"  harry look at him with widened eyes and says : "liam are you crazy , i won't break hannah's heart  that girl doesn't have anyone "

liam sigh and ask :"so what you going to do harry?" and harry reply : "i will tell him i don't want to date him" he pick the cake and left the kitchen..

Zayn take a bit from his piece of  cake and says : "Tastes great, just as I expected" he smiles softly and look at harry , harry didn't say anything just smiles back at him then hannah come and kiss him :Harry baby what's wrong ? " he sigh and reply :"nothing babe "

harry went and sit on the couch liam hold louis closer to him and smirk and whisper to harry : "bro he really like you , he looks like he want to eat you " harry roll his and continue eating his piece of cake

niall give them confused look :"mates what's going on?" liam smiles and answer : "we talking about Zayn" Niall quickly put his hand on his mouth to hold his laugh and look at harry which receive dealy glare like he was saying : "open your mouth and you are dead"

harry sigh and get up and went to the bedroom to change his shirt after niall poured wine on his clothes , liam nods to Zayn and Zayn follow harry..

Zayn knock and gets in :"hello harreh" harry look at him : "what you doing here Zayn??Zayn smiles and reply :"i wanna know your answer to my question harreh"  touching harry's curly locks ,harry sigh and answer : "still no, now leave please" pushing zayn's hand away

"but why harreh ?" he pinned on the wall and hold his hand above his head , harry being strong the he is he push zayn on bed and get on top of him and says in raspy tone : "dont cross your limit Zayn,  you can't tell me what to do" 

Zayn feels shivers run down his spine but he manage to hold his moans back and pull harry by his shirt : " i can do anything i want my dear harry , for example i can tell your girl the truth about your feelings for her huh?? so whether you agree to meet me tomorrow or you know"

harry sigh and pull his hand away and get up : " fine Zayn i will see you tomorrow " Zayn smiles and gets up : "great choice harry " he come closer and kiss harry's cheek and says : "i will wait for you tomorrow harreh to talk about this and i will send the address later " he winks and left the room..

"after two hours"

Everyone left to the houses ,now harry was in his bed wide awake he couldn't sleep he keep about Zayn and what happen between them earlier he turn and look at hannah who was in deep sleep and whisper :"i'm sorry hannah" then he heared his phone vibing he pick it and saw the message from Zayn

Zayn : "here the adress**** i can't wait to meet you harreh ;)

Harry : fine i will see you tomorrow..Goodnight

Zayn :Goodnight and sweet dreams , dream about me  :) ;)

harry lock his phone and sigh : fuck ,  what I got myself into it"he close his eyes trying to catch some sleeping and get rid of the remorse he feels

sorry i know it's short chapter 

Do you think harry will love Zayn 

give me your thoughts about harry and Zayn 

All love .E

TPWK 

Merry Christmas!!!

to be Continued