Two

The next morning 

harry pov : 

"liam has came " i said and smirk at louis while putting the cake in the oven , louis nervously bites his nails, waiting to be reprimanded by Liam

"good morning guys "Liam said it cheerfully and came forward to stand in front of Louis with a small smile. I smiled at him and answered him while Louis blushed, "what wrong?" liam ask and looks at me

"You look in a good mood",louis asked, and he looked back at the table that held his hands together ,I smiled and interrupted him "He is ashamed of you because of his drunkenness last night" "harry shut your stupid mouth" he say it and slap my head , i hold my head "ah you fuck that's hurts"

liam interrupted us before we start to fight and said "oii louis i'm not mad at you baby , i know that I have warned everyone not to drink too much, but I will not be able to blame you, my love"

louis blushes and kisses him "thanks baby i love you" liam smiles and kisses him back "love you more tommo" i smiled at their  cuteness and ask liam : " so liam what you want to eat?" he looks at me and say  :"Strawberry cake, please harry" i smiles and start to make it

after he finished he stand and said : "time for me to go" louis frown "do you have too baby " liam hugs him and said :"yes baby he my father i have too see him" louis sigh :"of course baby you are right" after 15 minutes of their love drama they finally let go , i come closer to liam and hugs him and give him the Muffin tray "send well wishes to your father, Liam"  he reply "i will bro , take care of lou for me"  i smiled and say : "of course also before you go liam , you best friend Zayn ask me  to meet him today"his eyes widen and say : zayn ask you? well this new he never did it with anyone before why he ask you ?

I raised my shoulder and answered him" I am also amazed, I do not even know him Should I go or not.."

 "Zayn is not dangerous. You can go"Liam answered and scrubbed his forehead with suspicion after liam left , louis start to tease me : "I envy you, Harry. You will meet a beautiful man like him. You're lucky, mate  but are you going to tell hannah  that an interesting man invited you to go out with him without the two of you knowing beforehand"  i looked at him with widen eyes and say : "God, you stupid, of course, I will not give up on her for someone I do not even know and i will go now to see this zayn man" louis smirk : "fuck him good bro" "fuck you too" i left the store

also louis and harry has a sweet shop they making the best sweets and cakes and their work is really successful.

around Twelve o'clock in the afternoon i park my car and get inside the  resturant i looks around for him and i saw him  To be honest he is really beautiful and sexy i went to him he stand up

"hello there harrah please take a seat"he says with small smiles , i smiles back and set and start to feel nervouse so i said : "beautiful place" he nods and keep smiling at me then after a while he start to talk : "liam always talk about you and your friends" and i reply :"and what she say?" ..

"About your friendship and that a you are really professional at prepare sweets" he said at look at me with his big golden eyes i smiles and looks down : "that nice of him " then that waiter comes with our food so we start to eat and i can feel him starning at me , so i ask :" so Zayn ?" he took a sip from his drink and says : "i like you"..

i look at him with shock face : " excause me??? what this suppose to mean?" "it's mean  i like you harrah" "you joking i barley knows you we met last night"I said it sarcastically, but he did not care and took it seriously and continue : " i saw before with with liam , i don't know much about you but i like you harrah" he explain and drink from his wine .

"so what you want?" i asked "i want to date you dear" he reply and i looked confused "i'm sorry but i have a girlfriend" he smirk : "you mean hannah i heared you say last night that you don't love her" i sigh and stand up: thank you for the invitation but my lunch break is over i have to go back to work" i pick my coat and turn to leave ..

"think about it ,i will be waiting for you " he say it with quiet tone i gived him quick nods and left .

part two as i promised

i hope you like it 

what should harry do now ?

all love .E

TPWK

 to be contiuned