Five

The next morning

Author pov :

After harry finish his breakfast with hannha he gets up give her kiss on her cheek "see you later baby" she smiles and reply :"take care baby I love you" he smiles and walks out she saw him leaving and she says :" I know that you love me too harry "

*skip time*

Harry walks to the store and gets in and saw Liam and Louis making out,  he smirk and clear his throat and they quickly  pull away liam give him a smirk and Louis was dying from embarrassment he quickly gets up and went to the kitchen "Liam babe I will make  your favorite cake" Liam smiles and reply "thanks baby" then he turn and look at harry "so  yesterday? " harry froze for a second then quickly look at him and answer "nothing,  I told you before Liam I won't  date him"Liam give him a confused  look and then nods "alright mate"..

After Liam finish his cake he stand and kiss Louis cheek and went to his work ,Louis turns and look at harry "I wish Zayn ask me instead  of you sorry ass"harry smirk and reply: *you have Liam you stupid ass" Louis blush harder and looks away "you bitch" and then they went back to the kitchen.

*in the afternoon*

"Louis I am leaving now, see you later mate" he said it while he went to the door , then Louis reply to him " you won't come back later ?" harry just nods and leaved and take a cab to Zany's house,
After 5 minutes Liam comes and saw Louis closing  the store : hey baby where is harry? "Louis turns and kisses him "I don't  know baby he left early today "Liam sigh and reply : "come baby let's  go home"..

Harry reaches Zany house he walks to the door and knock and then he heard the door open revealing the most handsome man he have ever seen in his life , Zayn smiles and let him in "welcome to my house harry oh my god you are small just like the chocolate cake so delicious " harry give him a sassy look then reply : "where you think i work at huh? " Zayn looks at him : "easy there big guy I was just praise you " he smiles and tell her to follow him,  harry frowns and follow  him inside while looking at the house "you have beautiful  house Zany "Zayn smiles softly and tell him to sit on the couch while he prepare some drinks for them..

Zayn comes  with two wine glasses and give harry one to harry hey baby anyone knows you are here? " Zayn asks and sit next to him , harry take a sip from his wine and reply : "no i told Hannah that i will be late tonight" Zany lays his head on Harry's shoulder and pouts softly ,he left his head and look at him with his big golden eyes and says : "but I thought you will stay with me tonight" harry look at him and bit his lip, "sorry I can't  she will suspicious me " Zany pouts more and play with harry 's curly locks " "I want to spend more time with you harreh find better excuse harry "touch zany 's harry and says : "like what" "I don't  know harry she is your girlfriend " he leans into harry's touch , harry sigh :"I don't think this relationship  will work Zany " Zany kisses his cheek and reply  "at least we can try harreh and plus no one knows about us" they look at each other and then slowly start to lean on but the phone ring disturb the moment  , Zayn sigh and stand up walks to the kitchen to prepare the dinner and harry turn off his phone and follow him : "Zayn I am sorry that phone ruined the moment " he wraps his hand arms Zany 's waist and kisses his cheek" Zayn blushes and nods" I will forgive you but under one condition " harry smiles and put his chin on Zayn's shoulder "and what is it ? " "stay with me tonight Harrah" ...

Yayy finally I update new chapter

Enjoy

Please comment and vote

All the love - E

TPWK

to be continued