Chapter 9: Confession?

Days passed, My love for Hina didn't disappear, it went stronger.

"Hunny-kun! Look at that! My kite is higher than yours! You lose!" Hina sticked her tongue out. I just smiled at her.

"Tomo-san, Can we somewhere!? Just going to look around" Tamaki nodded.

"Hina-chan, can we go? I wanna talk to you" I held hina's hands.

(HINA'S POV)

Hunny just just hold my hands. I really waited for this day. I love him so much, I don't wanna make up if this is a dream. I can smell his scent, he smell so good. My hunny~ please, tell me you like me. I wanna be with you. I like you so much, how can I ever hide that forever. I can't take it.

"Hina-chan, look!" He brought me to this hill full of beautful flowers.

"WOW! thanks for bringing me here hunny-kun!" I giggled.

"Yes. I wanted you to hear this out hina-chan" he replied.

"Hmm? What is it?" I smiled at him.

"I like you hina-chan. I love you. I can't hide it. I know we are friends and I don't wanna break that but I can't stop my feelings. I can't stop loving you, I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy, whenever I see you being sad. I wanna protect you, I know, we are alike and I'm aware of that but it's different when a man tries to protect you. I wanna show them that I love you. Please don't make me stop loving you because I'm not ready to let you go." I saw hunny confessing, I blushed real hard. I saw his face turned red, he was closing his eyes then when he opened it there was tears on the corners.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. I'm going crazy, I'm so red.

"H-Hunny-kun, I love you." I quickly hugged him.

"I can't explain it but I love you, you as hunny, your eyes, nose, lips, smile, hair, personality, on how much you care about me, bravery, EVERYTHING. I love your everything! I like you as much as you like me." I cried in happiness. He finally knew it.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Hunny stroked your hair. He inhaled your scent. He never felt so happy before and so are you.

(Hina's POV)

"Hina-chan! Can you be my girlfriend? I promise, I won't hurt you, I'll make you smile, everyday." Hunny looked deeply into my eyes. I'm so red as a tomato. I'm so happy. Very happy!

"Yes hunny-kun!"

Hunny smiled widely! He hugged me so tight. He is so active.

"I LOVE YOU HINA-CHAN!!!!!!!" He screamed out to the world.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MITSUKUNI-KUN!!!!!!" I shouted. He quickly pecked a kiss on my cheeks which made the two of us blushed. I pecked a kiss on his cheeks too! ;)

That was one of my greatest happy memories in life when I already have hunny in my life as my boyfriend.

We went back to the place where everyone was waiting.

"How did it go? Have you seen cool landscapes? I know this place is very beautiful" Kyoya crossed his arms.

"I know. It's very beautiful. This is the place where I saw the most beautiful landscape ever!!" Hunny looked at me and smiled widely.

" I love him~"