Chapter 12: Bracelets n' rings

Sorry for the hiatus everyone! I am back now with the part. Please enjoy! It's really short, I'm sorry :( A lot of things happened in my life. Thanks for the support! Please don't forget to VOTE! (^.^)

_____________________

"Hina-chan! I thought something happened. Hunny was searching for you" Hunny plastered a troubled expression.

"I'm okay. Don't worry, Hunny-kun" 

"Let's go there, Hina-chan! there is a Ferris Wheel there!" 

Hina's palm is sweating, she is afraid of heights but she decided not to say anything to Hunny because Hunny is really excited to ride it.

"Eh?" Hina is breathing heavily, she held Hunny's hands so tight.

"Hina-chan, Are you okay? You're breathing heavily and your face is red. Hunny is worried for you"

"I'm okay, Hunny-kun. D-Don't worry about me"

"Hina-chan! Look at this. It's so beautiful. The city. Hunny is happy to see the city with Hina-chan! It as once my dream and Hina-chan fulfilled it" . Hunny smiled happily at Hina, while Hina is trying to return that smile. 

"Are you sure you are really okay? Are you afraid of heights?" 

"I-I'm sorry. Hunny-kun" 

"Don't worry Hina-chan. It's gonna be better because I am here with you" Hunny always shows that smile, that can make Hina think that everything is okay. 

"I'm gonna start calling Hunny-kun to Hunny-chan because it's cute!" Hina is always Hina. Hunny chuckled. 

*Using "-chan" in someone's name is really normal if you are calling a partner like your boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend, someone you are close to*

"Ehhhh? You think?" >____<

"Of course! Oh! we're almost going down!" Hina laughed. She quickly grabbed Hunny out of the ferris wheel.

"What is Hina-chan? Hunny is----" Hunny didn't say anything when Hina quickly stole a kiss from him, making Hunny red. 

Hina chuckles.

"D-Don't laugh it meeeee!" Hunny playfully shouted and Hina just smiled.

"Oh! One thing, Hunny-chan" Hina took a shiny sapphire pearl bracelet made of diamonds in her kimono. 

"Whaa? That's so beautiful, Hina-chan!!"  Hunny quickly took a golden ring in his pocket, it has a cute design, it looks like a crown with silver diamonds. 

"Mom---" They said in unison, blushed with a smile. There is an awkward and embarrassing atmosphere surrounding the couple.

"You go first, Hina-chan" Hunny insist. Hina took a deep breath, her face is still red as her hands are shaking with the bracelet.

"M-Mom, wants me to give you this. This is our family treasure that is passed from generation to generation and is only given to someone special that soon will be part of our family" Hina handed the bracelet to Hunny. He looked at it with glimmers in his eyes and small tears forming on the side.

"H-Hunny is happy" he put it on. Hina felt like she was the happiest girl in the world.

"Hunny loves Hina so much" Hunny slowly held Hina's hands, gently puts on the golden crown ring in.  Hina can't help but cry with bliss.

"Hunny, it's beautiful. I love you" 

"Hunny bought that for mom and mom gave it back, she told me to give it to the person who has my heart." 

They both hug and quickly stopped when the beautiful fireworks are already shimmering in the sky. It felt like a fairytale come true.

"Thank God, I have you" Hina whispered on her own with tears in her eyes and glanced at Hunny, who is really happy looking at the fireworks. 

"Hina-chan! Hunny will never let you go!" Hunny gave a thumbs up with determination in his eyes, made Hina cry a lot more.