Chapter 5: friends??

"Hunny-kun I'm sory I just don't want to hurt and be avoided by you" I cried and hugged him.

"why would I avoid you hinakatsura? We are friends right?"

"Y-yes"

"I have some secrets to tell you.They told that you are a champion of wushu and kung fu, right?"

"right"

"We are just the same, hina-chan" he winked at me.

"Why?"

"I'm a champion in judo and karate too hina-chan" he smiled at me like all the misunderstanding didn't happened.

"really!?"

"yep. and they accept me as myself, they never avoid me to be friends with me". He made me feel better.

"Thank you very much hunny- kun" I hug him tightly and I've said many thing that is out of my mind due exactly through my happiness.

"Really this is one of the things that I really liked from you" I smiled.

"W-what? liked from me? hina-chan?" he ask me several things like that.

"n-no that's not it" I'm really confused, trying to break this questions coming from his mouth.

"I like, hina-Chan"

"w-what are you talking about?"

"nothing hina-chan" He really giggled while hugging usa-chan.

We arrived on the host club. I saw again the Four gentleman wearing tuxedo. They are very handsome.

"hu-hunny??" He disappeared quickly.

"Oh no don't leave me here!" I added.

"hina-chan! I'm here"

"kya~!! Why are you wearing that!?" I really freaked out. I can feel something in my chest, my heart beats faster after looking at him,I couldn't understand at all but he looks so cute,

"You don't seem to like it hina-chan" sad face comes to hunny's face.

"N-no it looks good on you, I mean it!" I'm really trying to comfort him. he handed me cake.

"Please feed me!" hunny used puppy eyes and cute baby voice.

"you can handle it your own hunny-kun"

"please?"

"Hunny-kun."

"Pretty please? Hunny miss feeding!" He looked at me with big puppy eyes.

I maybe strict but Puppy eyes!! It's making me weak! Today I'll act like his big sister to cover the undefined feelings of mine.

"Okay as your classmate. I'll feed you in a brother way" I held the spood with cake and fed it to him.

"Hmmm~ yum!"

All the girls giggled again. Why? Is it really that sweet to see?

"Hunny-senpai, Aren't you too old to be fed by your classmate?" Haruhi came to ask him.

"Yeah! Haruhi is right." Hikaru and kaoru said in unison.

Hunny looked at me with baby face.

"Hina-chan! Haru-chan is teasing me! Hunny doesn't like it! Am I really that old?" Hunny asked.

"Ah~ Ahm~ How should I say this.. Ahm~ I guess no" I smiled.

Hunny is face plastered to a big smile.

"Yeahy! See haru-chan!"

"Hmm! I was thinking about this so long" Tamaki smiled.

"So long? How long?" Haruhi replied.

"Just yesterday"

"That's long for you?!" Haruhi's jaw dropped.

"Mother! Our daugther is teasing me! Y-yesterday? Is that long for you?" Tamaki asked kyoya.

"Y-yes. I think so." kyoya said in annoying tone.

"So, I've thinking about this. What about going to a beach tommorow?" Tamaki asked us all.

I don't really go to a place without my cousin. If she'll go, I'll go too.

Everyone is going and now they're waiting for haruhi's answer.

"Nah~ I'm not going. I'm spending my time to my cousin" haruhi said.

"W-what?! Is that right Hina-senpai?"

I nodded.

"Hina-senpai you're coming right?" Tamaki looked panicked to me.

"Nah~ If my cousin don't want to then no."

After I said those words, he quickly disappeared.

"They're so the same! I can't see the any difference. Why!" Tamaki murmured in the corner side of the room.

"You're really not coming? Hina-chan?" Hunny asked me.

"Sorry, but I have made my decision, hunny-kun" I said with fake smile.

"Let's spend the whole day tommorow haru-chan!"

"Yup"