Chapter 1

"Caitlyn! Can you please help me with the dishes?" I heard the bitch of the west who runs this shitty hole of a adoption centre.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Yes Thersea" I responded with venom dropping off my teeth.

She smirked and walked away, leaving me with a stack of dishes. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

*15 minutes later*

"Could everyone aged between 13-19 girls go downstairs" I finished putting the last thing away and walked downstairs.

A guy who has striking blue eyes scanned the room and landed on me.

"I'll take her" he said nicely to the bitch.

She followed his gaze and looked at me with hatred.

"Why her-"

"She doesn't belong in this place"

Say what?

A complete stranger talking back to a bitch?

Woah! If that was me, my head will off my shoulders in an instant.

Thersea nodded shockingly then went into the room to get the paper work.
The Blue eyed guy walked over and smiled "Hello I'm Nash Grier. Nice to meet you" he said putting his hand out for me to shake.

"A pleasure. I'm Caitlyn." I smiled shaking his hand.

"Mr.Grier the paper work are ready for you to be signed" Thersea told Nash.

He walked into the room with me following him into the room since he indicated me to.

"Sign here and here"

"Caitlyn, go pack your stuff" Nash smiled.

I walked up to my room and started packing.

*5 minutes later*
"Ready Caitlyn?" Nash asked me at the entrance if the orphan hotel, I don't know why I call it hotel, I nodded and followed him to his car.

"Nash?" I asked "yes?" He said closing his door "Um..how old are you?" I asked hesitantly "18. Don't worry your basically my little sister. If that makes sense" I nodded "I'm taking a sleep. If you don't mind"

"Sure. I'll wake you up when we get home"

I let sleep take over and fell into the darkness of my dreams.

{a/n:

Ayee! I'm backkkkkkkkk (:

I know it's short but it will be longer in the future.

I have a co-writer and she's awesome (: her name is Shamei__ please welcome her and she'll be writing the book also. {That's her user and she writes her own books as well. Be sure to read them }

Enjoy your day and the book (:

Bye for now

Peace✌️}