Chapter 2

"Caitlyn"
"Thersea, let me sleep"
"It's Nash"

I opened my eyes slowly to reveal Nash staring at me.

"Oh right sorry. I'm just use to 'her' waking me up" I said as my cheeks flushed red.

"It's alright. C'mon inside, I would like you to meet some goods friends of mine" I nodded nervously smiling.

{A/N: Pretend they live in a 2 story house not a apartment }

Nash put the key into the keyhole and turned the key.

I have millions of thoughts running through my mind right and...they seem worryingly ): I shock my head followed Nash.

"IM BACK!" Nash yelled. Talk about ow! "Coming!" I heard someone shout back from upstairs. Wow! This house is breath taking.

"Like it?" Nash chuckled. I nodded not saying much.

I'm so talkative. Haha. "Caitlyn, this is my best friend in crime, Cameron Dallas" Nash introduced me to his best friend walking down the stars smiling. "Hello" I said smiling warmly.
"Nice to meet you, Caitlyn. Welcome to the Family home with lots of guys and a girl. If, your not comfortable, it's fine" Cameron explained.

A lot of guys living here. Hmmm...at least I'll have a girl with me. I wonder how she copes with a lot of guys?
"I'll love it here" I smiled.

Little did I know.

*🐢 TURTLES!!🐢*
Hello there (:
Sorry for the late post. I know you've heard the same excuse over and over again but I'm sorry. I've had family problems and school problems at the same time. I'm so sorry about this but I promise in the future there will be more posts, weekly.

I'll have to set up a weekly timetable so you know when I'm posting (also my co-writer). Do you think that's a good idea?

Anyways, I'll see you next time ✌️

~ Jacqui 🌴

Adopted by Nash Grierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें