Chapter 5

I over heard Caitlyn and Mahogany's conversation this morning. It's bugging me that my own best friend is keeping the biggest secret from me.

That feels like I've been stabbed in the heart a million times.

I continued talking to Gilinksy, even if he's not awake, yet.

"Dude, I found out the biggest news this morning," I frowned at the thought of it "..Well I overheard it. It's Mahogany," I was in the verge of tears at this point ",She has cancer. She was telling Caitlyn about" I let the tears fall as I told Jack.

Caitlyn Pov

I smiled as I walked with Mahogany into Factorie with my Gloss makeup supply, shoes and other stuff.

"Thank you" I thanked her "What for?" Mahogany laughed "For doing this. I've just never had anyone around to do this with me" I smiled gently towards her.

She smiled and continued browsing and buying with me.

•2 Hours later•

We put all of our stuff away into our rooms then went downstairs into the lounge.

All the boys were in there looking annoyed and depressed.

Shawn stood up and walked towards us.

"Mahogany," he started off softly and sad "We know" Mahogany looked at me with anger.

"Why did you tell them?!" She shouted me . I tried to reply back but couldn't.

"Mahogany, she didn't tell anyone.
Nash overheard your conversation this morning as he was leaving to see Jack" Cameron stepped in.

"I'm so so so sorry, Caitlyn" Mahogany apologised while hugging me.

"It's okay" I whispered softly.

"Oh um...Nash wants to talk to you when he gets back, Mahogany" Cam looked down. She nodded then went upstairs.

•Nash arrives home•

Mahogany's Pov

I heard the front door open then close.

"She's upstairs" I heard someone say from downstairs.

I hid under my blankets pretending to be asleep. My bedroom opened then closed.

"I know your awake," I felt the side of my bed dip "Mahogany"

I slid down my blanket to reveal Nash drunk. Shit.

This is not good.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

🍫Choclate🍫

Hello there 😊😊

I had a quick 10 minutes spare to write a quick chapter

I hope this is enough to last for the next couple or so weeks 😔

I'll talk later peeps
💢

~ •Jacqui•