Chapter 1 - Remainder of Feelings

Naruto

I pushed my hair back and got up . It was early morning yet not that bright . My favourite time to wake up . I drank my cup of coffee and ate ramen and left . I was about to get married to Hinata in 4 weeks . I loved her so much yet felt something was off with me . Whenever I was with that person , my whole life seemed to become brighter than ever . I tried to rub that thought off my mind and remembered I had a chance at being the Hokage soon , I wanted to get married soon . Hinata was my.. wife

As I was lost in thought , my feet brought me to the familiar Hokage mansion , I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door . I heard no reply so I opened it without thought . There she sat , busy in her work , her long hair laid back on her neck . I smiled and she looked up and recognised me " Naruto ! Its been way too long ! " . I replied , " You know I missed you Granny Tsunade " . We both hugged yet it felt so akward . Something didn't click. 

She pulled out quickly and pointed to a chair . I sat down on it and she immediately said " Congratulations on your marriage! " . That sentence , her smile when she said it , caused a huge pang in my heart . I said " Thanks " in a half - hearted tone " . She didn't seem to realise . She didn't look happy whatsoever too . I immediately noticed when she smiled forcefully and wondered what was wrong . We talked about the upcoming missions for the Chuunin . I couldn't seem to talk about anything to her , I would catch her eye yet she would look away .

She seemed busy so I stoop up to leave when suddenly she grabbed by arm . The feeling of her skin on mine sent a goosebump through my body . It felt so wrong but I loved the touch . " I wanted ...  to ask you about something , Naruto " , her question brought me back to my senses . She seemed to be blushing but it might have been my imagination .
" Sure , anything you want " , I replied . " I know you love Hinata but .. ". She changed her sentence to " so .. make sure to take care of her for me " . " You know I would " , I replied . She seemed a bit sad by my answer . We chatted for some more time and I left .

When I got back home, I felt empty . My heart beat against my chest and i felt like i wanted to lay down and sleep . It was raining outside , instead I grabbed a chair and sat next to the window , watching the raindrops fall on the window . The village was bustling with activity . The sun was about to set , the scenery looked great . I stared at the Hokage heads in the distance . All of them seemed blurry except for one .I knew i loved Hinata yet whenever I spent time with Tsunade , my heart seemed to throb so fast . Every time we held hands , I got super nervous . I still remembered the sensation of her skin . Her long blonde hair . Wait .... Did I ? ....

Author's Note : Part 2 will be releasing by how well this does but no matter what it will release this week but sooner depending on the popularity . This could have a sad ending which is probable but we will see , also follow me if you like these stories