Epilogue - Love That Transcends

Naruto

Time flew on..
Tsunade chose to resign from her position and move to a different village and I couldn't blame her for doing so.

The pain instilled by this frangible relationship we shared had affected us a great deal and ultimately it was better for us to never see each other again.

I wanted to call off the marriage for a while. Hinata didn't deserve a vile and repulsive man like me. Someone so ungrateful who never took her feelings into account.

So why...
Why did she want to continue being wed?

Why did.. she not hate me?

5 months pass :-

As time continued onwards , the only thing that remained clear in all it's fogginess was one person. Her. Hinata.

I could never forget that one day. Where her hand reached out to me as I laid barefooted due to having been robbed of my shoes by bullies who despised my heritage. The leaves of the surrounding trees fluttered gently as if it quietened down to witness something. A hand I reached out to. On that one snowy day , everything was freezing.

But as I grasped that tender hand , a heat burnt in my heart ever more potent than winter's might.

And now , her face in the present. Never any less beautiful and serene. With that same hand , reaching out to me outstretched. With my same hand from all those years back , I grasped that warm hand once more.

Hinata

I caress his hand gently , smiling at his grin. Over the course of our lives , we were in perpetual conflict. But it was all worth it as I was able to remain alongside him.

No matter the trials placed upon myself , I could never choose to succumb to those tribulations.

In the grand totality of my life , I had never been cared for , let alone loved.

But on that one fateful day in the winter , my entire life changed. That one momentary encounter with that boy in front of me.

What would have happened had I not reached out for him that day?

As I look down on those shining blue eyes , I came to a conclusion. It ultimately didn't matter.

He was resting right next to me after all.

Naruto

Over the course of our lives , we always change. One can never remain stagnate his entire life.

But regardless.. we must never forget our past. One must never forget who they were.

As I rest in her lap , basking in the moonlight seeping into the minka , my mind had only one
single
thought.

" I would never trade this singular moment for anything else "

Maybe this encounter was fated ; maybe complete luck.

Yet on that day , as my tears fell from hurt , so did she start to cry because the sight resonated with her own personal hell.

She extended her hand out for me in order to save me that day but....
along the way I ended up saving her too.

Notes :-
This is a very very short "sequel" of the events in the story. Regardless of how infamous it is , I wanted to finalise the story by concluding Naruto and Hinata's journey. Hope you enjoyed. Votes and reads are always appreciated!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 🎉