Chapter 4 - Confession ?

They both looked at me intently . The fireworks still going off . I smiled gratefully at him . Hinata noticed how we were staring at each other and probably didn't like it .
She grabbed his hand , quite forcefully .

" Anyways , we're here to enjoy our date " , she said . " Oh I see " , I replied . That little bitch , ruining the moment . I just wanted to see his smile . He smiled and asked " You wanna join us ? " .

" But- " , Hinata said . I cut her off and said " There's no need for me acting like a third wheel " . " Oh well .. see you around I guess " , he replied . Did he sound disappointed ? . Must have been my imagination .

I was starting to tear up , looking at the couple . " Granny - are you okay ? " , he asked . " I'm fi- fine " , I replied , starting to break up . I turned my head away from then and started to walk off in the distance .

I reach the familiar mansion . As soon as I reached my desk , I start to cry . Why did that have to happen ? . Why did it have to be him ? .

Naruto

I apologise to Hinata and start running off . She doesn't let me and grabs my arm then starts to cry . " What is going on between you and her ? " , she shouts . " What do you mean ? " , I reply .
" You've been spending way too much time with her , without coming to visit me " , she replies .

" Its nothing , we are just friends " , I lie .
Her demeanour immediately changes and smiles " If she is your friend , you should go help her " . I can't believe she just pretended to cry !? .
Nevermind that , she needs me . I start running to the mansion .

Tsunade

I continued sobbing . Why did I ever fall for him ? Fate is just too hard . I get up , and start looking at the sheets of paper , on the desk . I'm gonna do some work and forgot about this . Tears kept drippings the sheets , ruining it . Fuck.

Without warning , the door flied open . My eyes widened in shock. There he stoood , panting , out of breath . " Are you okay ? " , he asked. I stare at him for a few moments in shock " Why did you leave her ? " , I asked back . " I had to make .. sure you were alright " , He replied.

" I'm not okay " . I start crying into my hands . " I'm not okay " , I repeat . He sat down on the desk opposite me , grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes . " Tell me everything " , he asked . With those three words , I break down .

I start confessing everything . The moment I realised I was in love with him , how much I wanted to be with him . He listened to everything , just smiling . I finally ended with my story and looked up to see , he was crying too . The starts shined bright , in the background . He leaned forward ...

And grabs my head and puts it next to his and without thinking , all the adrenaline I had vanished and I fall asleep .... in his arms .