Chapter 9

Hello my lovely fellow homosapiens,

Well hasn't it been an awfully long time since I uploaded and I am so so so so so sorry.

Sorry for keeping you waiting though I am hoping this chapter is atleast 5 pages

Anyway please Relax, Put your feet up and enjoy chapter 9 of Taken by the killers!!!!!

oh and dont forget to...........................................................

VoTe

CoMmEnT

FaN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 9 :)

I woke up to the warmth of the sun shining down on to my face. Slowly opening my eyes I found that the car had been parked outside a small country motel. There seemed to be nothing else there, just trees and paddocks going on for miles. The motel seemed out of place, why would anyone come here?

Looking out the window I saw the door of the motel open, Trey walked out. He looked agitated as he came back to the car. Quickly I got out of the car as Trey walked over to me.

“We’re going to stay the night here, there’s nothing much though they shouldn’t be able to find us out here. We all need a rest anyway.”

I gazed at him trying to register what he was saying though his eyes were hypnotizing. The light blue orbs were so mysterious, so captivating. Trey seemed worn out, tired and a slight crease ran across his forehead. I wasn’t sure what to say so nodding my head I gave him a small smile starting to walk back to the motel.

I heard his footsteps follow behind me, opening the door I was greeted by Tristan and Sid talking to a man that I assumed owned the place.

“Stella, your awake!”

Sid said running over to me and crushing me into a bone-crunching hug. Laughing I hugged Sid back just as hard and walked over to Tristan and the other man.

“You must be Stella I presume?”

The man said raising his eyebrow slightly. His voice held a hard demeanor as he spoke. 

I slightly nodded my head hiding behind Sid’s side. He didn’t seem like a very nice man.

“She is staying with us Jack”

Trey came up behind me, his eyes narrowed as he looked at the man. Jack, so that was his name. 

I looked between Trey and Jack. They stared at each other as if daring one another to look away. Had something happened between Trey and Jack in the past?

“Alright, well we’re just going to be off to our rooms now thanks Jack.”

Jacks head snapped to Tristan with a small smile. Trey’s eyes never leaving Jack. He looked about ready to punch him. Taking the keys from Jack’s held out hand Trey went towards the stairs leading to the rooms. Why was he pissed all of a sudden? 

Jack stared after Trey with that cold dark expression he wore though Trey kept on walking. I might ask Sid later if he new what happened between them. Following after Tristan and Sid it seemed like forever until we finally made it to the top floor where our room was.

The carpet was rough and the room smelt of thick cigarettle smoke. There were big stains on the walls and a half broken chair sat in one corner of the room. On one side there were two king size beds and on the other side there was a bathroom. It wasn’t much though we would only be sleeping the night.