7

Seokjin's desperate whines bounced off the white walls and echoed in Namjoon's ears, delicious sounds that made him suck harder on the swollen bud. His fingers rubbed tight but slow circles on the fat clit, occasionally sliding down to play with the silky folds. His hand was wet with the thick slick whose strings clung between his fingers.

"Joon-ah!" it was annoying, the way Namjoon's mouth slid down the curve of his chest and down the line of his soft abs, leaving behind a wet trail of kisses, "Stop teasing~"

His verbal complaints were ignored as Namjoon heard the silent desire. He hummed on the soft skin of Seokjin's belly, drenched fingers sliding further down to grope the full thighs. His other hand worked to rub up and down Seokjin's back as the man arched his spine, moaning and crying loudly for mercy.

"Namjoon!" the whine was so cute it made Namjoon give the fat clit a too quick lick and then move away. Seokjin shouted at that, raising his hips away only to have his lover chuckling on his stomach, "You're b-being mean!"

"I'm just enjoying this", the answer was whispered on the cute belly button before Namjoon bit down on the skin below it, heart warming up as he realised his child was growing up underneath, "enjoying praising the man who is carrying my baby."

He knew how to melt Seokjin, how to have him mewling cutely as Namjoon kissed around his navel and left behind marks of his possession. His hair was pulled, tried to drag down to the gushing cunt but Namjoon chuckled and kept licking the soft skin, nails scratching Seokjin's back and thighs.

"You..." the compliant morphed into a surprise moan when Namjoon moved down, licking around the pinkness of the cunt. A string of "yes"s left Seokjin's lips as his back arched higher, "Please! Pl-no!"

Namjoon smiled as he moved away again to mouth at the plush thigh, kissing it tenderly and licking away Seokjin's juices that his fingers previously smeared. Seokjin got to whining again, looking between his lewdly spread legs to glare at Namjoon with heated eyes.

"Is this how one should treat their lover?"

"I don't know, I've never had one before you", Namjoon cheekily smiled and bent lower again to kiss and lick his way down Seokjin's warm thighs. He heard a groan above him, half pleasure and half frustration.

"You cannot be sweet when I'm scolding you!"

"Stop me if you can."

Seokjin could not even fight back as his legs were thrown above Namjoon's shoulders who came crawled further between them. He was still far away though, hard cock just barely brushing against the throbbing sex but it was a start. Seokjin groaned and kicked his legs, thrashing cutely on the bed.

"It's been weeks", every night of their time apart was a torture for Seokjin, the unconscious mind of his making up scenarios that he could not live out, "I woke up... wet and desperate so many times. Don't tease me now."

Namjoon rubbed his hands up and down Seokjin's long legs, turning his head to kiss at the calf. He wanted to taste more, to be more teasing in his kisses and touches but he could not deny Seokjin, not when it had already been so long since he pleasured him.

"You missed me?" he whispered taking hold of his cock. Seokjin moaned prettily when the hard length pushed at his hole which clenched tight at the intrusion before relaxing again, "even in your dreams?"

The length slid smoothly inside, stretching the walls and filling the gushing space. Seokjin's mouth fell open in a O shape as he moaned silently, eyes rolling back in his head and fingers fisting the soft sheets. Namjoon did not stop until he was buried completely inside, fingers teasingly moving up and down the heaving torso.