6

Namjoon tsked, holding Seokjin's wrists by the strength of his warm hand and raised the chopsticks to the plum lips, "Eat. You don't look healthy, Seokjin, and no matter how many questions I have and doubts you have, I won't hear you until you have at least two bowls."

Seokjin smiled, tired but just as fond, "You are very commanding."

"And you like it", since when could they joke about their kinks? Seokjin didn't know when they crossed this line but he liked it, felt shy under the smirk, "now finish this."

Reluctantly, Seokjin opened his mouth and chewed the food offered, savoury and delicious. He felt warm and the reason was more than the temperature of his food. Namjoon's eyes were soft, albeit worried and confused, as he looked at Seokjin like he would wrap the man in blankets and keep him safe on his bed if only he got the permission.

"Nam-"

"We don't have to talk about it", Seokjin breathed deeply as the hands cupped his cheeks, a soft thumb rubbing off the food from the corner of his mouth, "whatever it is, it can wait. You look tired, you should rest."

The idea was tempting, Seokjin could already feel his eyelids get heavy and threaten to close. He hadn't been able to sleep properly for days and the offer of a nice sleep on his bed in Namjoon's presence sounded heavenly.

But he couldn't keep the man in shadows, not when the information was so crucial.

"What I want to tell you has nothing to do with the time loop."

Namjoon frowned at the anxious and almost fearful look in Seokjin's eyes, "I won't get mad at you, Seokjin. Or be sad. You can tell me anything or you can wait."

He couldn't wait so with gentle crooked fingers, Seokjin held Namjoon's hands and brought it closer to his face. He kissed the knuckles, pressing his lips on the skin before looking up with wet eyes. Namjoon mirrored his anxiousness.

"I'm pregnant."

It was the easiest and the hardest thing Seokjin had ever said.

"You..." Namjoon whispered before stopping, as if he had no more breath left to speak. He looked down at Seokjin's body, at the belly that was still flat and hidden under the jacket, "It's... you are carrying... our baby?"

He hadn't expected the words to be fond. He had desired it, imagined it but Seokjin had not dare expect Namjoon to softly reach down and touch his jacket, pressing down as the corners of his lips curved up.

"Our baby..."

Seokjin knew Namjoon loved kids, liked to collect small shoes and clothes. But he never predicted that he would love to have kids with him. It was quiet for a long time, long enough that Seokjin felt his legs going numb. Namjoon's smile was still there but so were his fears.

"You're not angry?" he couldn't help but whisper.

It was as if his anxious voice broke the bubble Namjoon was in, making him snap his eyes up and look in the worried honey browns, "There is no reason for me to be angry when I helped make this child."

He sounded responsible and caring but it did little to soothe Seokjin's bird-like heart. Namjoon sensed his doubts, his insecurities and held his hands again, "I'm not saying this because I think this is an obligation or my duty now. I'm actually happy to hear this new, Seokjin-ah. I'm... thankful."

Namjoon's voice became unbelievingly soft as he looked down again, a grin now gracing his face. Seokjin felt his heart fluttering wildly behind his ribs but this time the reason was much better, "It's a miracle, isn't it? People try to have children for so long but we had it after our first time."