The Cool Patrol

Mark's POV

I saw one of the "bullies" throw a ball of paper at New Kid, he read it and threw it in the bin. I knew from that he would be the Cool Patrol's next client.

<~>End of period one<~>

I walked down the stairs, from the fact that he was introduced, I found out new kids name was Seán. Nice name, but anyways, he came down soon after and walked over to his locker as he reached the bottom, the bullies hanging around there. Me and the rest of the CP sat at a table and watched as Seán walked over to the trio of bullies. He was slammed against the lockers and was being pulled and pushed and pretty much torn apart (no this is nothing sexual). "Come on, let's get him outta there." The leader of us said, as he took his bag off to go help. I pulled Seán outta there while leader held back the rest (btw sorry idk the name of the main singer for NSP so you're just gonna have to stick with leader for now). " You ok kid?" I asked him. He blushed a little and answered with: "Y-Yeah, I-I think I'm ok."

Jack's POV

OMFG! Ok, ok, he just asked if I was fine, I don't need to freak out. "Y-Yeah, I-I think I'm ok." FUCK! Why'd I stutter!? Oh well, already happened now. "Good." He answered back and flashed a small smile at me. Damn he was cute. I mean it's just in my head, no one can here me, but still, I really need to shut up.

<~>Ayy! I know, I know this one was kinda crappy, but look, it's my first book. Hope you enjoyed still and stay tuned for the next chapter! Buh-byeeeee<~>