Chapter 1: Honoka's true feelings

(Honoka's pov)
I was walking around the mall on a lovely Saturday afternoon. All my friends are busy today, so I have no one else. While walking, I came across an archery store. I walked in and looked around. "AAAA!", I screamed as I tripped and fell. "Why am I so clumsy dang it", I thought. I picked myself up and realised that I tripped over a bow. The same bow that Umi uses in fact! I started blushing as I thought about her... I've been friends with Umi-chan for so many years. She's been such a great friend to me, and she's so amazing after all. The more I think about it, the more I realise how much she means to me. I spend so much time with her in school and outside school. She always helps me with schoolwork as she's so smart and I'm uh hehehehe. Outside school, we always hang out as well. She comes over to my house to study or just chill pretty often and we always go to the malls and cafes nearby. When I'm with her, it's like all my troubles fade away and she makes me so happy. When I'm without her, it feels like a piece of myself is missing... I guess since we were young, I've always felt something towards Umi. She's so quiet and shy, a stark contrast from me. I'm so outgoing and full of energy, so it's nice to have someone different. Her quietness and calmness never fails to put me at ease. Don't even get me started about how cute she is. She's so shy and she blushes so often it's just THE cutest! Unfortunately, no matter how much I can never reveal my true feelings to her... She would definitely freak out and I wouldn't want to destroy our friendship. If only she would feel the same way as me... ~sigh~