Part 6

Y/n's POV
So me n billie were shopping until I was getting hungry n sleepy.
You:Babyy
Billie:Yes mamas?
You:I'm hungry n I'm ready to go home
Billie:u wanna eat food here or somewhere else?
You:I wanna eat Chinese food here
Billie:ok baby
Me n billle started walking towards the food court until this random girl came up to billie(Ouuu dramaaaa 👀🍵)
Rg(random girl):hey baee
I tried to keep my cool jus to see what billie was gonna say so I jus looked at her.
Billie:Alyssa leave me tf alone dude n stop fucking stalking me
In my head I'm like how tf does she know her name.
Alyssa:Babe cmon don't be so rude your sister-
You:For one bitch I'm not her fucking sister so don't u EVER try it n for two who tf are u to come up to MY gf n call her baby?
Alyssa:Who tf are u?
You:Bitch are u deaf? I said I'm her gf
She jus laughed.
Alyssa: She can't be your gf cuz she comes to my house every week for her problems
She said pointing down to billies pants
You:You gotta be dumb you really think ima believe a dusty cereal box bloody tampon lookin hoe before my gf you wish who are u to her anyways?
Billie:Mamas this is my ex
You:Oh so your desperate for dick aren't u? Sounds like a whore to me little miss Alyssa desperate for dick
Alyssa:If you wanna fight bitch jus say dat
You:bet
I said as I started putting my phone in my purse n dropping my bags. Before I could look up she hit me wit a good punch but I managed to stay on my feet so that really jus made me more angry so I tackled her on the floor sending punches to her face back to back they was connecting to. I kept beating her ass until billie pulled me off of her.
Billie:Babyboo u ok?
You:Yes baby I'm ok
I said as I smiled looking at billie. See in my past it's been really hard for me like my mom is in jail for drugs my dad..I don't really know where he is but when I was living wit my mom she had got a bf n he raped me so when I told her she jus accused me for "wanting attention" n whenever I had a relationship wit a guy they would either cheat or abuse me so seeing that someone like billie actually cares about me makes me feel wanted. Me n billie grabbed our stuff n went into the food court n got our food n quickly left out the mall then we got in the car n ate sum of our food. Then billie started driving to the arcade, me n billie started singing along to the songs me n her were playing. After a while of singing she parked in the parking lot of the arcade.
Billie:cmon baby let's go
You:baby I don't really wanna go can we jus go home?
Billie:yea babe that's fine
She said as she started the car again n pulled out the parking lot n drove home. After like 30 minutes to a hour we finally get back to my house,we grab our stuff n I go to the trunk to get the bags then billie comes n takes my hands off the bag n picks them up. I closed the trunk n followed billie to the door. When she got to the door n went in front of her n unlocked it wit my key n walked in as billie followed behind me. She dropped the bags on the floor next to the door. I was walking to the living room to eat the rest of my food. After, I got done wit my food I got up from the couch n walked to the trash can n throwed my food away. After, I washed my hands, picked the bags up,walked upstairs to my room, puts the bags in my closet so later I can put the clothes n shoes away. I puts my things down n walked in the bathroom, took my clothes off, turned the water on, n stepped in the shower. While I was washing my body, I felt hands on my waist.
You: Yes billie
Billie: You smell good baby
Billie said as she started washing my back.
You: Thank you baby
I said smiling. I turned on some music with my waterproof speaker.(play the song) I was humming the song as billie started singing it a lil. I smiled cuz she sounded so beautiful. After a while of taking my shower, me n billie got out, wrapped the towels around our body, n turned the shower off, we dried our bodies off, walked out the bathroom. I went into one of the bags n grabbed a lace pantie n bra set n a pair of shorts. I grabbed one of the perfumes billie bought me,lotion, n my deodorant. After I was dressed I laid in the bed wit billie n laid my head on her soft boob, turned the tv on my favorite movie. After like a couple minutes I heard soft snores, I looked up to billie sleeping like a angel, I kissed her forehead n she smiled in her sleep. I turned the tv off n wrapped my arms around a sleeping billie n also fell asleep wit her.

Hey guys, sorry for the very late update but I'm finna make another chapter for christmas 🙃.