Part 7

Billies POV
I was up making breakfast for me n y/n. On the other hand she was still sleeping so after I was done cooking I made our plates n puts orange juice in our cups. I went back upstairs to find y/n in the bathroom fixing her hair a lil n putting on makeup. I went in the bathroom n hugged her from behind.
Billie: you don't need makeup baby
You: I'm jus putting a lil foundation to cover up my acne nothing serious babe
She said as she smiled looking at me through the mirror. After y/n was done I told her to come downstairs for breakfast so after we can open the presents that were under the tree. I was sitting at the table waiting for y/n to come downstairs. She got downstairs n came over to me n sat on my lap as always n started eating her food as I did the same. After we were done wit our food y/n got my plate,her plate , and our cups n put them in the sink n washed them. She went into the living room n sat on the floor in front of the tree n the presents as I did the same.
Billie: open this gift baby
I said as I handed her a small box.
You:what is this billie
Billie:open it n see
She started unwrapping the gift n open the little box. It was a small promise ring
Billie:I promise to love u, cherish u, n protect mama
I said as I smiled at her. She looked at me wit a tear falling down her face, she put the box down n jumped in my arms holding onto me tightly.
You: I love u billie
She said smiling hard at me.
Billie: I love u too mamas
I said kissing her. She kissed my back n stayed on my lap, she handed me a bag.
Billie:baby why u spend so much money on this one gift
You:it's only like 250 I didn't spend that much babe
Billie: it better not be no more expensive gifts
You: I promise there's no more expensive gifts babe open itt!
Billie: ok ok
I said giggling. I opened the bag, another thing about me is sometimes I like wear perfume, in the bag was bath and body works cologne, perfume, ysl perfume n cologne, n more expensive brands.
Billie: babe this isn't 250 more like 600 dollars,you didn't have to spend this much money on me.
You:ik babe but it's christmas
Billie: fine but this the ONLY time I'll accept expensive items
You: ok ok my turnn
She said as I looked through the presents. I gave her a gucci bag cuz she's been wanting this white belt n these shoes so I got them for her.
You:this better not be what I think it is billie
Billie:jus open it baby
She open the bag n pulled out a small bag which i knew was the belt, she open the little bag n took the belt out n smiled. She put it back in the small bag, grabbed the box that was inside the Gucci bag, opens the shoes box n smiled really hard at me showing her dimples which are so cute.
You: ty baby

I'm gonna make a pt2 to this cuz my hand hurts so yea 😗
578~words