Part 5.

Billies POV
After me n y/n fucked,I felt like I was stuck to her. She's so beautiful from her eyes to her hair and her smile. But rn she's sleeping, so I got up slowly putting on my clothes n went in her kitchen making breakfast. I made eggs,sausage,grits,and pancakes. After I was done cooking I made our plates n put orange juice in our cups n sat them on the table. Then I went back in her room n woke her up.
Billie:baby wake up
I said as I gently shook her n she groaned.
Y/n:whyy
Billie:I made food baby cmon
Y/n:fine only because there's food involved
She said as I giggled. I picked her up n carried her downstairs. After I sat down in my chair n sat her on my lap pulling her cup n plate towards her.
Y/n:what are we gonna do today baby?
She asked.
Billie:whatever u wanna do baby
I said as I look at her. She was thinking hard on what to do til she finally thought of something.
Y/n:can we go shopping n play games at the arcade?
Billie:mhm we can get ready after we eat
Y/n:ok baby
She said as she ate her food. After me n y/n were done wit our food we put our plates in the sink n went upstairs.
Y/n:baby u wanna pick my outfit for today?
Billie:yea baby
I said as I went in her closet n turned her light on to see a variety of clothes. After looking through everything I picked out an outfit for her.
Her outfit:

Her hair:

After y/n got ready,I looked her up n down licking my lips

Y/n:hey eyes up here
She said as she snapped in my face. And I giggled
Billie:You lookin good baby
I said as I pulled her close to me n started kissing her n she obviously kissed back.
Y/n:ty daddy
She said as she winked at me
Billie:might as well match wit u
I said cuz I had brought some clothes over.
Her outfit:

Y/n started touching all over me

Y/n:You look nice daddy
She said as she smirked knowing how her calling me daddy make me feel.
Billie:ty baby u ready to go?
Y/n:mhm
She said as she grabbed an extra tube of lip gloss and her phone. We went downstairs n walked out the house getting in my car. I turned my car on putting on my seat belt backing out her driveway slowly n puts my hand on her thigh.
Billie:u wanna go shopping or arcade first
Y/n:shopping baby
Billie:ok
I said as I started to pull up at the mall. I parked my car taking off my seatbelt n turning my car off,I looked at y/n as she was putting her phone in her purse n looking inside.
Y/n:fuck..
She said as she huffed.
Billie:what's wrong baby
Y/n:I don't have any money on me
Billie:that's fine i can pay baby
Y/n smiled.
Y/n:ty baby
She said as she leaned over n kissed my lips. I kissed her back. We both got out the car as I locked it n held y/n's hand walking into the mall.
Billie:where u wanna go first?
Y/n:let's go to Victoria secret
She said as she smirked at me knowing what the store has inside.
Billie:ok baby let's go
I said as she dragged me inside the store. I was walking around looking at the the lace sets imagining her in them. I found this lime green lace pantie n bra set so I picked it up and I picked up a red one and a black one for her. Then I saw her walking towards me wit bras panties sport bras n shorts in her hand.
Billie:u ready?
Y/n:mhm
She said as she walked to the register.
I followed her putting the stuff I picked up on the counter n pulled out a stack of cash giving the cashier 200$. After the cashier put her stuff in the bags we got our receipt n walked out.
Y/n:let's go to forever 21
Billie:ok baby
I said as I followed her into the store. She started going towards the jeans.
Y/n:baby which jeans do u like on me?
I picked up a pair of black ripped jeans.
Billie:I like these mamas and I think these would go wit this shirt.
I said as I showed her a black baggy shirt wit anime on it.
Y/n: I like this outfit baby
She said as she smiled.
Billie:I knew u would
After she picked out mired clothes and accessories, I paid n we walked out.
Y/n:I wanna go to footlocker
Billie:ok cmon
I said happily cuz I wanted to buy her these shoes I think she would like, I practically dragged her in the store.
Billie:mamas do u like these shoes?
I asked as I showed her one of the shoes. Y/n:yes baby I want those and these
She pointed to sum black white n pink Nike jordans
Billie:ok babyboo see if they got your size
She did what I said n asked the worker if they had her size. Then she came back to me wit two boxes in her hand.
Y/n:I got them baby
Billie:ok baby u want anything else or u wanna go to the arcade
Y/n:oh can we go to the hair store?
Billie:yea baby cmon lets go pay for ya shoes
I said as I walked to the register n she put the boxes on the counter, I pulled out 300$ from the stack n gave it to the cashier. The cashier gave y/n her bag n we walked out the store n out the mall. I put her bags in the back seat on the floor as she got in the passenger seat n I got in the driver seat, I started driving to the hair store y/n goes to. I finally parked in the parking lot n turned the car off.
Y/n:let's go inside baby
She said as she opened her door. I got out the car n locked it n followed y/n inside the store, she went straight to the gel. She started grabbing gels n edge controls. Meanwhile, I jus stood their not knowing anything about the black culture. So I asked what the things she picked up were for.
Y/n:gel is to hold your hair up or down in place and edge control is for your baby hairs to keep them in place.
Billie:ohh ok

1166 words~