🍯chapter sixteen🍯

Chapter Sixteen
Encounter

Namjoon stroked the older's hair lovingly. He had been awake for a while but saw no point in getting up. He had his shower last night, breakfast was something no one in the flat really did and he wanted the feeling of being on clouds to last forever. So there he was, admiring his — hopefully soon-to-be — boyfriend.

Yoongi laid there with his lips parted making him look like soft glass. His movements were stiffened other then his chest rising up and down in a rhythmic pattern. Of course, Min Yoongi is a very surprise-filled man and caught Namjoon off guard when he cuddled closer to the latter.

"mmm gotta go pick up Taehyung... an' I got work in the evening..." Yoongi sat up swiftly, still groggy. Namjoon shot up as well.

"Hyung don't get up too fast you'll get a head rush!" Before Yoongi could reply to the younger's worry the door rang.

"What? Hyung said he'd keep Tae until we came, didn't he?" Yoongi shrugged and threw Namjoon a shirt.

"Wear a shirt, it's cold." Yoongi got up reluctantly and groaned at the constant knocking. "I'm coming, shut up!"

"Why are you here?" Yoongi seethed at the figure in his doorway.

"My son." The woman smiled sickly. Namjoon didn't like her one bit from the description he was given.

Now Namjoon hated and hated to be judgemental but just the fact that a three year old didn't like the woman was a huge throw off for him. Despite his grudge toward her, Namjoon wouldn't speak up since it wasn't his battle to fight.

"He's with my friend, I had a date." Yoongi said, straightening his spine, he wouldn't allow the woman to get into his head. Namjoon stepped forward and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he only used you for se—."

"I'm asexual, that's not happening anytime soon." Namjoon wore a smug smirk.

"Listen Eunji I am so close to getting full custody of Taehyung and I am not letting you and your dad get in the way of that." Yoongi said. "I don't care that the rest of your friends have kids and you 'need' him. If you think I'm letting my son get hurt at all, you must be unimaginably thick." Eunji scoffed.

"I don't hit him dumbass."

"That's not what I mean." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he let the woman in. At the end of the day she was Taehyung's mother, she had her rights yet so little were given to Yoongi: the parent who actually cared. Namjoon decided to just tell Hoseok to come here, he knew Yoongi would need the emotional support.

"HEY! The best uncle and the best three year old are in the house!" Hoseok yelled, Taehyung laughing his head off. Namjoon made a stressed expression and motioned over to the silent parents sitting on the sofa. One wore pride, the other... sorrow.

"Appa why's Mummy here..?" Yoongi sighed.

"C'mon bud, let's pack your stuff." Yoongi said as he got up, Taehyung and Hoseok confused.

"B-but Appa 'm comin' back..." Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm sorry bud but—." Before Yoongi could finish his sentence a door slam rang in his — and everyone else's — ears.

Without thinking Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok pulled on their coats and shoes — Hoseok holding Taehyung's — and booked it it the door, one holding back and looking over his shoulder.

"Your son has run off and you're not coming to find him?"

"It's cold."

My friends after reading, fully concerned about my mental health:
tell me how you feel

Me not taking any notice:
I feel great