『𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 』

Before we start, since this is gender neutral my OC wills be address by their last name.
Also s/o means significant other and/or (boyfriend/girlfriend)
Okay enjoy!

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

"[name] come on let's hurry!" your teammate yelled as the last bell of the day rung.

You waved them off and began to pack your belongings. "Yo [l/n-san] a first year is asking for you."

Despite being in your third year, students from different years always asked for you. And in most cases it was always for the same reason.

"I like you [l/n-san] please go out with me!" The confessor held out their letter to you as they bowed. "Sorry I-I don't really know you, and I'm not really looking for a s/o right now I hope you understand."

The underclass man stood up with teary eyes as they looked up at you. "O-okay I understand." They bowed once more and ran to avoid the embarrassment.

You sighed and began to walk down to basketball practice. "Your quite the charm getting all these people to confess." Another teammate of your said as they wrapped their arm around your shoulder. "Shut up Hito-san it's not like you have a s/o."

They glared at you and unwrapped their arm. "Maybe your not as nice as they say." You looked at them with a confused stare before shrugging it off.

"Oi cap we got a prob." You looked at where you teammate was pointing. "Not again." You growled as you stomped your way over to the crowd.

The basketball team and volleyball teams stood across from each other as the teams glared at one another waiting for their captains.

You walked to your group making your way to the front as well as the captain of the other team.

"I told you this morning our team gets the gym." You looked your cousin dead in the eye as he did the same. "Our coach already told yours that we have it this week."

"Don't bullshit me Daichi, we have it for the week."

"Are you looking for a beat down huh?" He threatened you as he stepped forward and you doing the same. "You wouldn't dare, look we already agreed to have to gym."

Daichi irked his brow as his aura became dark scaring his poor teammates. You did the same but your team was used to it was this wasn't the first time the two captains fought over the gym.

He reached forward and grabbed your collar as you did the same. "Come on hit me." You threatened. "D-Daichi we don't need to fight right?" His vice captain tried to stop him but Daichi was already in one of his modes.

"Calm down Sawamura-san." A soft voice called out. The team captains looked over at the source to see a girl in a track suit.

She was shorter than you and had long black hair. Her eyes were a dark blue shade and had a beauty mark under her lip.