『𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃』

Celebration worth remembering
✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

Celebration worth remembering✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

It was our last game of the day, the game that would determine if your team would go to finals.

'One more shot' You thought as you took at quick glance at the score. The team seemed to understand what you were thinking by the way you shared glances between them.

"Sokoshima!" You stepped back from the defender and threw the ball towards them. In a swift movement the ball was passed yet again back to you as you sprinted as fast as your legs could take you towards the opposite hoop.

Just then you made it look like you were passing the ball, the rival player got faked out and started at you with wide eyes.

'They just played everyone out.' The VC thought as they saw the fake pass you had orchestrated.

From afar Kiyoko sat at the edge of her seat as she watched the time tick down. "You can do it!" She cheered hoping that you'd hear. Seeing your signature smirk she smiled knowing you heard her.

Just seconds away from the end you took that opportunity to show off and to win. As you made it towards the goal you abruptly stopped and jumped dunking the ball over a players head.

*Buzz*

Time was out and your team took the winning point. Tears brimmed Kiyoko's eyes as she watched you cheer with your friends.

From the countless sessions you shared with Kiyoko obsessing over the sport, she knew it meant the world to you.

Your eyes widened as your teamed tackled you to the ground. Tears and sobbing was heard as everyone patted each others back whilst other cursed at each other for whatever reason.

"You fucking asshole I thought I would take the last point." A teammate cursed at you as they cried in your shoulder. "Sorry Tachi-san." You laughed as they were dragged away from you.

After a while you shook hands with the rivaling captains and made your way towards the bus. As you walked out the gymnasium you saw a familiar manager waving towards you.

"Glasses-chan!! Did you see me? We won! Did you see?" You buried her in a hug as you spun around bragging about your accomplishment.

"Your all sweaty [name]." She complained as she gave you a towel. You gladly took it and wiped your face off. "[name] come here for a second." Your coach called. "Wait here beautiful." She nodded and watched as you walked away.