『𝙴 𝙻 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽』

Date night to late night
✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

Date night to late night ✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

Kiyoko walked the halls of karasuno high as she made her way to meet up with you for lunch.

As she was about to enter the cafeteria someone abruptly stopped her. "are you and [name] dating?"A student asked Kiyoko as jumped from the sudden question. She wasn't sure how to answer the question as you hadn't told her is you wanted to make it public.

"And so what if we're dating? is there an issue?" You appeared out of nowhere scaring them. "N-no senpai I'm s-sorry to bother you." They bowed and ran the opposite direction. "Did they hurt you?" You asked as you checked Kiyoko. "No, but are you okay if people know?"

You shrugged. "I don't really care as long as you're okay with it." She smiled and gave you a slight nod. "Let's go eat lunch."

~~

The day ended quickly and you were waiting for Kiyoko at the gates of the school. She was taking longer than usual so you decided to check up on her. As you rounded the corner wall of the gym you could see her and another student.

You knew that immediately accusing wasn't going to end well so you waited until they finished. "What was he asking you?" As asked suddenly appearing beside her. "A confession I told him no." You smiled and patted her head. "Good cause you're mine."

Bending down you gave her a kiss. "Ready to go home?" She nodded and went back to grab her things.

As the two of you walked an idea came up. "Wanna go to my place?" She looked at with a surprised look. "My parents aren't home and Daichi is staying with Sugawara-san."

"Then I guess I go." You cheered and grabbed her hand and began walking towards your home.

The two of you made it and quickly went up to your room. "Wanna stay the night?" You suddenly asked making her blush. "I'll ask my parents." You nodded and went to change.

When you came back she was allowed to stay which made you tackle her into a hug.

"Now that we're alone I can do this."

~warning a bit dirty hehehhe~

You sat on your bed against the back board and pulled Kiyoko to sit on your lap. She gasped as you smirked and held her close.

Closing the distance between you and her, you kissed her passionately as she returned the favor. The kiss carried on for a while as your hand traveled up her legs and under her skirt.

She yelped a bit feeling your cold hands against her buttocks. You closed the space once more and trailed your hands up further, going under her jacket.

It started getting in the way so you quickly disposed of the jacket and returned back to exploring her body. Rubbing over her curves and kissing her sweet spots made her melt under your touch.

Her quite moans made you smirk as you left hickeys against her soft skin.

"I think my job here is done." You said as you admired the art you left on her body. The buttons on her shirt were slightly undone revealing a bit of her bra which made her blush and lean on your to cover herself.

You laughed and laid down with her on top of you. Wrapping your arms around her waist you gave her light kiss on her head.

"Wanna go shower?" You teased as she jumped up suddenly. "[name]!" She slapped your arm and fixed herself. "Just messing, I'll get you clothes to wear."

Getting up you grabbed clothes from your closet and handed it to her. She left to the bathroom leaving you to freak out on your bed from seeing her bra. 'Haha boobies'

Soon she returned placing her school clothes on your study table. You looked at her and internally squealed seeing her in your clothes. It was quite big on her as your shirt almost reached past her thighs.

You smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Your too cute." She giggled and played with your hair as the two of you laid together.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow okay?" She nodded as the two of you fell asleep in each other's arms.

~next morning~

I woke the following morning to see Kiyoko sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled and pulled her closer placing a kiss on her head.

She began to move around al little before walking. "Morning beautiful." Kiyoko smiled and greeted back. "Good morning to you too."

Sitting up I rested against the backboard and looked down at Kiyoko whilst patting her head. "Ready for our date?" She sat up and nodded before giving me a kiss.

I blanked out for a bit before totally freaking out. "Wahoo morning kisses are the best!!" She laughed as I pranced around the room.

"I'll get dress then head over to your place."

After a minute or so you finished and ran down stairs to see Kiyoko making something in the kitchen.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "[name] stop that tickles." She laughed as I kissed her neck on the spots I left the previous night.

"Okay okay Sorry." I whined as she began to pinch me. After my scolding I sat down and waited as Kiyoko plated the food.

Itadakimasu

We quickly ate and walked over to her house. As we arrived I waited in her living room as she changed.

Soon she came back dressed in a cream shirt tucked into a mid-thigh skirt. I could feel myself blush as I looked her up and down.

"No change into pants I can't let people staring at my girlfriend." I demanded as she rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. "Kiyokooo please." I begged as she continued walking out her house.

After a while I was beaten as she won me over with kisses. "Not fair" I'm mumbled as we walked into the train station.

We stepped onto the train, it was slightly crowded so we ended up standing.

The train jerked a little making Kiyoko fall back a bit. I grabbed her hand and placed it on the handle, moving behind her I placed my hand on both sides of her, keeping her protected from falling again.

From beside her I could see a suspicious person holding their phone oddly as their camera faced towards the bottom of her skirt. Looking back up I could see the evil smirk facing across their lips.

"Oi fucker."

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥
End